Evil Z on Meguires Car Crazy award show - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Evil Z on Meguires Car Crazy award show
Tuesday, January 25, 2005 4:29 PM
Just watchin SPEED channel right now, and the Meguires Car Crazy award ceremony thing, and I've seen it 3 times in the past 5mins that it's been on. I think they'll do a special on it, check it out NOW. <br>

<br>

Re: Evil Z on Meguires Car Crazy award show
Thursday, January 27, 2005 3:06 PM
It really is a Crazy car if U ever get to see it in person Do It!
Even though He gets most of his work done U still gotta stop and look at it Bob's an alright guy to I met him in October at HIN in Atlantic City, NJ. He even let Me & Shawn sit in it. "It was great"
He's selling it now so if U do get to see it in person he probabaly won't be the owner anymore. <br>

Thursday, January 27, 2005 4:00 PM
Selling it? What's the price?
<br>

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Friday, January 28, 2005 2:38 PM
Oh I can't tell U that Jason you'd have to contact BoB for that.....LOL <br>

Friday, January 28, 2005 2:44 PM
Who cares. It's hideous looking. <br>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>My Cardomain page<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>Tabasco Racing<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friday, January 28, 2005 2:51 PM
it's sellin' for a lot.....

i think they talk about it on www.teamgmci.com the forums.

but when you're being given a free car for your next build, whatever he gets is just goin' into mods again... <br>

I'm tellin' Uncle Ben!! You stole his RICE!!

"premiere cavalier" coming soon to a street near you!!
Monday, January 31, 2005 10:45 AM
whats his next car? <br>

Monday, January 31, 2005 10:52 AM
amon green from the packers bought it ...

I believe it went in the 300,000 range ..

next car is a cobalt

but thats just what i know <br>

Monday, January 31, 2005 10:52 AM
Chevy Cobalt <br>

Monday, January 31, 2005 11:01 AM
$300,000??
Screw that. Its just a cavalier. <br>

Monday, January 31, 2005 11:16 AM
Wow! That's a hell of a lot of money for a sculpture!

I mean, love it or hate it... it's just not useful as a car anymore. I'm surprised it wasn't bought by come other company who would use it to put in shows and promote their products. That's where I'd figure the real value would be.

<br>

Monday, January 31, 2005 3:49 PM
Ken96Z wrote:amon green from the packers bought it ...

I believe it went in the 300,000 range ..

i dont know where your getting your information but the evil z hasnt been sold. It was almost put into the barret-jackson auction but prime space wasnt available.

There are discussions for bob and larry to possibly take it on a european tour.

**TEAM GMCI**

http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotsaus_2k1
Monday, January 31, 2005 4:59 PM
We were supose to have it in our 1st quarter 05 issue but they backed out last min when they decided they couldn't make the deadline. I thought they might get back with us but I guess they aren't interested anymore and have a lot of bigger things going for them. That price sounds unreal. Can't wait to see what they do with the cobalt, we definitly hope to feature that in a upcoming issue.

Monday, January 31, 2005 5:10 PM
maybe you guys can do something on all the j's on the team, we do have some amazing ones other than bobs. mike jazz and vince edwards just to name a couple.

**TEAM GMCI**

http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotsaus_2k1
Monday, January 31, 2005 5:25 PM
Alright they did put over $300,000 into it & As far as I know they did get a Cobalt but who knows what they have in store for that?
It should be another Show Stopper!

Monday, January 31, 2005 7:33 PM
J-body Magazine wrote:We were supose to have it in our 1st quarter 05 issue but they backed out last min when they decided they couldn't make the deadline. I thought they might get back with us but I guess they aren't interested anymore and have a lot of bigger things going for them. That price sounds unreal. Can't wait to see what they do with the cobalt, we definitly hope to feature that in a upcoming issue.

Actually being one of the members involved with that photo shoot on GMCI's part we were excited to be a part of it. Unfortuantely things for us kinda fell apart last minute and the weather didnt help with the travel part of it. Myself and others didnt like driving our cars in the foul winter weather. The photo shoot on a Monday didnt help us either. We just couldnt get things to match up. I will say for myself, and this time I can speak for Larry that we look forward to trying to set it up again. We want to support the JBO magazine and look forward to working with you guys again. Maybe this time we can get everything lined up. We had planned at that time to work with our team's J-bodies and your mag, I hope we can still do that.

Kelley Ward
Wisconsin General Show Manager

Monday, January 31, 2005 8:17 PM
titus03 wrote:$300,000??
Screw that. Its just a cavalier.

no kiddin, why in the world would somone pay 300,000 for a cavalier, well who the hell would sink that much into a cavalier,

Monday, January 31, 2005 9:07 PM
If a sponsor company helps me out, let em' its their money if you do it then your loss and my gain I guess. Think about how much money has been put into this car just in travel across the country. Flying the owner to each state, Hotel rooms, Food, trailerin the car, admission fees to all shows. That adds up pretty darn quick.

Monday, January 31, 2005 9:27 PM
still why buy it for 300,000, its just a damn cavalier

Monday, January 31, 2005 9:36 PM
thugn$ wrote:still why buy it for 300,000, its just a damn cavalier

dont know the answer to that one. Frankly it hasnt been sold yet so none of us really know what it will go for. Honestly I have never heard a number that large asked by the family. Think that number has been inflated a few times in the circulation of the story. There was conversations made by a football player but, truth to that is no offers were made at that time. It was just talk about liking the car and would there be interest in ever selling it. Truth be told, the car is up for sale, it is not sold yet, and another car is in the works. Team GMCI is revamped and looking to have a lot of fun this year. All of our J-body owners are in the very center of it all. Anyone interested in taking a look at the new version of team gmci should register on our forums www.teamgmci.com

Tuesday, February 01, 2005 2:56 AM
The offer for the team to be in the magazine is still available of course. 2nd quarter submission deadline is March 1st. Hopefully the weather is better by then for you guys! Also does he have a camper and such? Instead of flying i'd be driving and camping. Camping is usually cheaper and driving is usually cheaper then flying and since the car has to be taken in a trailer anyways why not go with the car?

I guess when you get to the point he's at you don't have to worry about that stuff. Sponsors mostly take care of him. Which is cool with me!

Tuesday, February 01, 2005 5:03 PM
J-body Magazine wrote:The offer for the team to be in the magazine is still available of course. 2nd quarter submission deadline is March 1st. Hopefully the weather is better by then for you guys! Also does he have a camper and such? Instead of flying i'd be driving and camping. Camping is usually cheaper and driving is usually cheaper then flying and since the car has to be taken in a trailer anyways why not go with the car?

I guess when you get to the point he's at you don't have to worry about that stuff. Sponsors mostly take care of him. Which is cool with me!

That sounds great. Feel free to contact me sometime at bward4@wi.rr.com. Thanks Kelley

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 11:15 PM
$300,000...damn, thats alotta coin.

Saturday, February 05, 2005 6:24 AM
Steve (CanadianJ) wrote:$300,000...damn, thats alotta coin.

why's everone so obsessed over the $300k price tag? didn't you just hear Kelley say that it DIDN'T sell? and that talks of that price FROM THE OWNER (bob) has never even come up?

ken- you're not even on the team, so how can you speak like you know? and saying "i used tobe, and still know ppl" is not an answer.

I'm tellin' Uncle Ben!! You stole his RICE!!

"premiere cavalier" coming soon to a street near you!!
Saturday, February 05, 2005 11:10 AM
X-evo wrote:
Steve (CanadianJ) wrote:$300,000...damn, thats alotta coin.

why's everone so obsessed over the $300k price tag? didn't you just hear Kelley say that it DIDN'T sell? and that talks of that price FROM THE OWNER (bob) has never even come up?

ken- you're not even on the team, so how can you speak like you know? and saying "i used tobe, and still know ppl" is not an answer.

Well Nick ... Sorry to say but I do know people there and they told me whats goin on .. How else would I know that they have been talking with amen green ??? or that hes going with a cobalt ...

But whatever no one needs to listen or pay attention to me . I dont mind

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search