IS JBO different?? - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: IS JBO different??
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 7:20 PM
2enthusiast4 wrote:does this mean we get an edit button?

we can only hope.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 7:22 PM
There's a big server upgrade coming sometime in the near future, though I can't say exactly when. Once that is out of the way, 'edit' should follow shortly after.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 7:22 PM
Dave, found a problem....now my damn inbox wont stop blinking

2007 GM Tuner Bash...HELL YEA
PA,MD,NJ,DE,NY and all states north caravan
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 7:31 PM
That is amazing. I admire the work it took to do it

02 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 7:36 PM
Dave wrote:There's a big server upgrade coming sometime in the near future, though I can't say exactly when. Once that is out of the way, 'edit' should follow shortly after.

I love you.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 7:40 PM
i like it
much cleaner looking

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 7:40 PM
I still have just text.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 7:47 PM
For those still having problems with everything looking messed up, try this...

Go to: http://www.j-body.org/site.css

The very first thing you should see is:
body {
behavior:url("/csshover.htc");
}

If you don't see that, reload a couple times till you do see it. Then go back to the site and it should be ok.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 7:54 PM
looks good dave, keep it up....send me a PM lol

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 8:10 PM
i love it !!!

thanks dave

My car was made with wrenches, Not chopsticks.
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 8:41 PM
Quote:

it has changed and I dont like it, harder to jump forum to forum

^^agreed^^

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/my2005cav/my%20car%20the%20bash.jpg

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 8:43 PM
My "My Inbox" button doesn't stop flashing.......even after I've read the message and deleted it.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 8:57 PM
^Just be like me and never recieve PMs and youl be ok

I dont have any friends.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 9:11 PM
SunfireN2o wrote:^Just be like me and never recieve PMs and youl be ok

I dont have any friends.

I usually don't get PM's, but I wanted to see what all the fuss was about so I PM'd myself

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 9:18 PM
/\ /\ /\ hahaha!!

i like it. cant wait to see what else you have in store for us. nice work dave, crack open a ice cold miller lite....ahhh the high life.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 9:19 PM
Yea, I guess I have one friend, Ozzie pm'd me, mine isnt still flashing or anything though.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 9:22 PM
RoNuS20 wrote:My "My Inbox" button doesn't stop flashing.......even after I've read the message and deleted it.

Are you sure you read the message? Apparently it was counting unread messages that were in your trash folder (deleted messages go there first). I changed the coding so now it only looks at your inbox, though.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 9:29 PM
Dave wrote:
RoNuS20 wrote:My "My Inbox" button doesn't stop flashing.......even after I've read the message and deleted it.

Are you sure you read the message? Apparently it was counting unread messages that were in your trash folder (deleted messages go there first). I changed the coding so now it only looks at your inbox, though.

Yea it was weird.....I sent myself a PM.....I read it and deleted it.....and the button stopped blinking and it went back to my inbox, then I opened my most recent message from Sparks and replied to him....then when I sent the message it said I had another new message in my inbox.....so I left it alone for a while, then figured what the hell, so I go back into the inbox, re-open the message from Sparks, this time I don't reply, and it doesn't blink anymore.

Anyways it's fixed now

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 9:35 PM
Like I said, you have a message in your trash thats marked new. Go to your inbox, then click on trash and you'll see. Anyhow with the change I just made stuff in your trash no longer shows up as new in the button at the top.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 9:42 PM
still can't read it in firefox.

my carDomain
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 9:45 PM
I don't like it, I cant jump from forum to forum as fast, and it doesn't remember what region I am in like the last on did. To much clicking to get everywhere.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 9:56 PM
i love the pm notification... i noticed that flashing before i noticed the tabs on the left

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:20 PM
it sucks, way too toss out any form of usability guideline.

should we go back to web design 101, make things look clickable. it honestly looks broken to me even tho I see how it works.

oh yeah, blue on blue = flat out wrong!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:26 PM
The "FORUM" link on the left bar didn't work for me. To get into the forums I had to click on a previously posted thread (listed on home on the bottom right) and then use the "you are here/home/forum" link into the forums at the top to get in.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:35 PM
I dont see what the big deal is.. once you click on forum for the first time .. its exactly like it was except when you rollover the parts at the site they flash.. I like it.. and its subtle.. but people are acting like its worse now somehow.. an hour ago I pressed the forum button and I forgot that anything changed till I cam across this thread

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search