Joe Head -Seller Review! - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Joe Head -Seller Review!
Friday, January 27, 2012 6:40 AM
im with jucnbst... we need more seller review's around here.

just purchased an LD9 crank from Mr. Joe Head... i have to say i was very much pleased with the transaction. the guy gave me his number and always responds to texts. he provided as many pictures as i asked for in a timely fashion.

i got a tracking number shortly after i paid him via paypal and the crank a few days later in excellent condition including the bearings in nicely labled baggies. packaging was superb and it made it here flawlessly.

he gave me an EXCELLENT deal on the part(s).

wouldnt hesitate to buy from this fine fellow once more.

A++++++

Come join us over on the Olds Quad 4 and Twin Cam Facebook group!

Re: Joe Head -Seller Review!
Friday, January 27, 2012 7:07 AM

Monday, January 30, 2012 5:26 AM
An" I-trader" like most sites have would be a cool feature..
Tuesday, March 20, 2012 8:34 PM
-Z Yaaaa- wrote:im with jucnbst... we need more seller review's around here.

just purchased an LD9 crank from Mr. Joe Head... i have to say i was very much pleased with the transaction. the guy gave me his number and always responds to texts. he provided as many pictures as i asked for in a timely fashion.

i got a tracking number shortly after i paid him via paypal and the crank a few days later in excellent condition including the bearings in nicely labled baggies. packaging was superb and it made it here flawlessly.

A++++++

Well I'm glad to hear this! Didn't know this thread existed LOL. I would be glad to sell to you again.
Saturday, March 31, 2012 1:08 PM
Question is this gentleman a member on the forum or an actual vendor of parts?

If member of forums have you ever heard of Heatware?
Sunday, April 22, 2012 5:38 AM
Quote:

im with jucnbst... we need more seller review's around here.

A++++++

X1234567 bought a set of rails and injectors from mr. head ad they work great! will be looking him up for more parts!

"Is that your exhaust or is that the sound of someone deflating a cat?"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search