Karo sleeping at allecotec.com? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Karo sleeping at allecotec.com?
Tuesday, February 28, 2012 6:59 PM
I know Karo is a good guy and always follows through, but I'm curious if anyone who knows him personally can tell me if he's been sick or what. I placed an order for cams, head studs and control arm bushings on 2/19. And haven't received any updates on his site or via email. It just says awaiting processing under order status.

I've sent emails to his addy's I could find and called the phone number listed on Allecotec 3 times today durring his hours of operation and it goes straight to a message saying "individual has not set up a voicemail account goodbye". It's been 9 days and I'm curious as to whats going on or if something is on backorder. Kinda shocked as I've ordered things via Allecotec and Carcustoms in the past with excellent customer service in the past.

Any help is welcomed.

Re: Karo sleeping at allecotec.com?
Tuesday, February 28, 2012 7:15 PM
I dunno..

I had a similar experience with AllEcotec. He came through in the end and I did get a shirt. But I think if I was you and had ordered that much stuff id be a little more annoyed.
Tuesday, February 28, 2012 7:30 PM
I remember your thread, hell I think I posted in it. Right now I'm not in a crazy rush for the parts I just want to know whats up and hope he's not going the way of gravanatuning.com with shipping taking months and a decline in customer service.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, February 29, 2012 4:44 AM

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 4:09 AM
i ended up going through another company to get the parts i wanted....i know he is always super busy but it comes a time when time is to much time to wait

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 10:41 AM
I got an email from Karo this morning. My cams are being overnight shipped, bushings are 2nd day air,and the arp head studs are on back order.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 11:10 AM
i had the same thing happen to me with my order and it was the arp headstuds that held mine up too

RIP Cpl Derek Kerns And Cpl Robby Reyes
24th MEU VMM-261 (REIN) V22 Crewchiefs
11 April 2012 Morocco (African Lion)
Thursday, March 01, 2012 2:04 AM
Cavi2Sunfire- I'm in no rush for the studs as I still Haven't sent my block out to machine shop yet. I'm picking up a tig welder since my supercharger kit sold, so I'm prob going to hold off on racing to finish my turbo kit so I can build my own parts.

Friday, March 02, 2012 8:47 AM
JUCNBST wrote:Cavi2Sunfire- I'm in no rush for the studs as I still Haven't sent my block out to machine shop yet. I'm picking up a tig welder since my supercharger kit sold, so I'm prob going to hold off on racing to finish my turbo kit so I can build my own parts.

im jealous of your future purchase

RIP Cpl Derek Kerns And Cpl Robby Reyes
24th MEU VMM-261 (REIN) V22 Crewchiefs
11 April 2012 Morocco (African Lion)
Friday, March 02, 2012 8:59 AM
I've always had a great experience with Karo. He payed the extra shipping on my pistons to get them to me sooner.
Friday, March 02, 2012 8:21 PM
Cavi2Sunfire-I picked up an htp 221 invertig yesterday, so I'll be making parts in the not too distant future.

My cams are here now btw, fedex never showed or even left a little we were here tag...showed up Today.

Saturday, March 03, 2012 6:01 PM
I ordered some control arm bushings on 2/22 and mine still says pending.

Monday, March 05, 2012 7:24 AM
I remember him posting on facebook the other day that they just got internet back after a few days without it.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, March 09, 2012 5:59 AM
Well, on the 29th bushings were to be 2nd day air shipped.....still nothing. I've been talking via email to Karo.....just suprised at how everything is working out so far and keeping everyone up to date.

Saturday, March 10, 2012 3:04 PM
I guess Ill have to email him tonight because mine still says pending.

Saturday, March 10, 2012 3:10 PM
I would. I'm thinking I might just ask to cancel my order on the head studs and bushings and get a refund.

Saturday, March 10, 2012 4:12 PM
Is there anywhere else to get CA bushings then? I didnt think there was. Id really like some nice poly stuff up front.

Saturday, March 10, 2012 4:59 PM
www.TurboTechRacing.com, ships same day.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Saturday, March 10, 2012 5:20 PM
I already had looked today under suspension and didnt see them but then I started looking under other categories and theyre under drivetrain. That seems like a weird place for them. Haha. Are they the same brand or do you both make your own or have your own source?

Saturday, March 10, 2012 6:09 PM
Same brand as everyone else on the CAB, which are Prothane.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Saturday, March 10, 2012 7:29 PM
Aaron is a good guy to deal with. I've purchased a few orders through them over the years with excellent service. Once I get things sorted out with Karo I'll be heading your way for springs, studs and bushings since I've already got my cams.

Sunday, March 11, 2012 8:11 AM
Well I got an email from Karo stating the bushings got sent back because the wrong postage was on the package.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 10:07 AM
Speaking of control arm bushings there should be another option in the not to distance future from Club Jeffie

Want hub spacers rear disk brackets or trailing arm bushings? Shoot me a PM.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 6:33 PM
Whore.

Karo emailed me back and all is well.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 7:09 PM
I got my bushings on Monday, head studs should be ready to ship by friday from what I'm told.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search