who knows the traffic laws? - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: who knows the traffic laws?
Friday, April 27, 2012 1:03 PM
i used to be a cop , so listen up ; if you think you are being illegally harrassed by a cop . hire a civil rights attorney . have attorney , not you , find out this cops name badge number work address and home address . get restraining order , you can get a restraining order against anybody ,even a cop , not the whole department , jusy a particular cop . if a person has a restraining order , he cant own or carry a gun , or be a cop . report him to internal affairs , normally internal affairs puts over eager probie/rookie cops back in line . if youre not the only person to put an I A complaint in about this cop , he could be fired . you could also report this cop to the state police . show up for all court dates, if you dont you become a fugitive . when pulled over by any cop be polite and respectful , dont ask for name and badge number , or try to bargain or debate, always have your your lawyer do your talking for you . dont volunteer information the cop didnt ask for . the answers to all questions are ' yes sir ' , ' no sir ' , and ' i dont know sir ' ( never lie or make up an answer if you dont know , cops have zero tolerance for lies and bull@!#$ ) , never ever try to be your own lawyer , judges hate that . get a radar detector . dont use pot or illegal drugs . dont drink and drive . keep your insurance up to date . never run from the cops . buy and display those stickers for your back window that shows you support various law enforcement associations . have your attorney take care of all tickets , never ever handle them yourself , your attorney can keep points off your license , you cant . follow your attorneys advice like the word of god , if you are stupid and dont follow his/her advice , even he/she cant help you . i hope this helps all who read it .

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search