Been a long while - want my Service Manuals for the 1995 J? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Been a long while - want my Service Manuals for the 1995 J?
Sunday, August 19, 2012 11:20 AM
Man it's been a LOOOONG time since I've been back here!

Years ago I helped a number of members get their J's features on CD cover artwork for a major independent under EMI named Neurodisc Records. I'd owned a White Cav at the time I'd done some nice work to (loved that car, amazingly sold it with 160k on the clock for $3500, a testament to taking care of things and keeping the look clean) and then life moved forward. I went to an MX-6, then a Lexus SC400 (which I still have as my backup) and finally on to the Supercharged G35 Coupe I'm in right now. But, through this WHOLE TIME I've had a single listing on ebay - I kid you not - the same running listing on ebay for the full three book service manuals for the 1995 J-Body for sale. And they have never been bought. I've probably paid 15 dollars in sellers listing at .50 a pop over all these years LOL.

And so I decided on a whim today as I was finally closing the listing down to see if this site even still existed - and it does - and my account is still active!

Considering this - I've decided to send out the last call before they end up rotting in the basement books collection - to any of your guys who need or want a set of the REAL GM 1995 Third Gen Service Manuals for your car. They were indispensable for me while working on my J.

Here's the link to the classified section here on the boards (for the currently not active) listing where you can see them and stuff:
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/detail/60538/

I'll come back here once or twice throughout the week to see if any of you are interested and I can re-list it with a few clicks and they're yours.

All the best guys and gals

---
inthemeantime. . .
EASY!!!
CLRH2O (Clearwater)
Label Manager / Producer / DJ
FORCE RECORDINGS

www.forcerecordings.com
www.clrh2ostudios.com
www.hallucination.com

Re: Been a long while - want my Service Manuals for the 1995 J?
Monday, August 20, 2012 3:58 PM
Well i can see why they never sold, you had too dang many terms on the auction for anybody to bid on them.
Re: Been a long while - want my Service Manuals for the 1995 J?
Tuesday, August 21, 2012 7:49 PM
Hahah - maybe, that's all left over stuff from years back when I sold JAMMA PCB stuff.... and let me tell you, when selling arcade parts you NEEEEEEED crazy terms for people to follow or it's rape city.

Regardless - if you or anyone else want them, just let me know. I can remake the ebay page (sans all those terms) or you can paypal direct or whatever is clever.

---
inthemeantime. . .
EASY!!!
CLRH2O (Clearwater)
Label Manager / Producer / DJ
FORCE RECORDINGS

www.forcerecordings.com
www.clrh2ostudios.com
www.hallucination.com
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search