Help me find a car!! - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Help me find a car!!
Wednesday, October 10, 2012 10:13 PM
hey guys my car just got written off the other day and the girly and I are tired of settling for something we don't want. We both fully agree on an orange 2005 Sunfire GT loaded with a sunroof. its what we both REALLY want. In the last while of searching we cant even find and orange one let alone a GT.

Sooo we've decided to look over the big black line into the US. I've started on Auto trader but again I'm running into the same issue. So my request is whenever you guys get some spare time and are bored and are like hey I'll help a brother out, look where i would have no idea to!! But if TV gets in the way like it does for me haha, then just some popular sales sites would help greatly.

Thanks guys, hope to end up buying parts from you!

Re: Help me find a car!!
Friday, October 12, 2012 5:20 PM
I'd definitly recommend the 1995-99 and 2000-2002 Pontiac Sunfire GT coupes, they always looked more like american muscle to me, the newer ones looked like ricers no offense.
Friday, October 12, 2012 10:16 PM
Down here in the states, there is no 03-05 sunfire gt. That might be your problem.

Friday, October 12, 2012 10:19 PM
also, I've got 14 listings in the US for orange 2003-2005 sunfire's on autotrader. Mind you, that's across the entire country. Not very many left man.

Friday, October 12, 2012 11:52 PM
thats because most of them got junked probably, I mean i see sunfires in general once in awhile while there is a plethora of cavaliers around.
Saturday, October 13, 2012 7:55 PM
There was no 2003-2005 GT in the US, but a Canadian GT would be the equivalent of a fully loaded US model. For the 2003-2005 there was only one body style, unlike the 1995-1999 and 2000-2002 where the GTs had different exterior styling, so simply look for a loaded orange 2003-2005 Sunfire when checking out US sites.

Cars.com is another good site for finding used cars for sale.

Monday, January 21, 2013 3:01 PM
Taylor Latham wrote:I'd definitly recommend the 1995-99 and 2000-2002 Pontiac Sunfire GT coupes, they always looked more like american muscle to me, the newer ones looked like ricers no offense.

When it comes to what a car resembles: am I the only one or does anyone else think the First Gen Beretta GT suggests that little BMW coupe the i-something or the something i? I don't "do" what you call "ricers" or any other makes from the Axis Powers. For you young 'uns, that means also German or Italian cars. The good news is that I don't even have to consider a Mercedes, BMW or Ferrari--so it saves me LOTS of money! I like my little "Hottie" jus' fine. . . .
Friday, March 29, 2013 7:22 PM
"Search All Craigslist" - http://www.adhuntr.com/

I found a few on there... of course, you'll have to travel...
Sunday, March 31, 2013 9:47 AM
Wow. Mad props for the dedication!!

I mean... ultimately we're talking about an 8 year old economy car with little value left in it, and you're going hardcore to find a specific trim in a specific colour. That's kinda awesome!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search