Raised Cavalier - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Raised Cavalier
Monday, February 18, 2013 6:53 PM
There was a concept car that was something like a baja version of the cavalier. It was raised up with a roof rack and the picture showed it driving in the desert. Does anyone have that picture or know what this concept was called? I can't find it anywhere and I know its been posted on here at least once.

"In Oldskool we trust"

Re: Raised Cavalier
Monday, February 18, 2013 7:25 PM
That would be the 1997 Cavalier ZR-24 Moab...

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/112_9708_1997_chevrolet_cavalier/

Frankly, looks to be factory height to me!
Monday, February 18, 2013 7:40 PM
That's it! But yeah it looks like stock ride height, lol. I remembered it being hier than that. Still, its kinda bad ass.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Monday, February 18, 2013 8:20 PM
search the suspension forum, there was a thread or two about it there, more pics & discussion... I think something was mentioned that they used lumina struts/springs to get the lift.. i know theres a better pic than that one that shows more lift... uno momento...

this pic

this thread http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=3&i=153434&t=153434

Have a nice day.
Monday, February 18, 2013 9:10 PM
o @!#$ homie that cav looks like dog crap
Tuesday, February 19, 2013 4:15 AM
Awe come on man its pretty neat though. Jordan thanks that's the thread I remember but couldn't find! I love the side exit exhaust and I'd love to see the cam specs they used on that quad 4. They must be pretty nasty to make 185hp. I love the !@#$ gm came up with when they had money to throw at stupid projects, lol. Much like this car with the matching bikes on top.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 10:55 AM
i have always liked that cavalier version. i wish they would have made an AWD version of it.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:11 AM
Yeah that's really the only major con. It'd be a beast with awd!

"In Oldskool we trust"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search