Some of your favorite moments/memories.... - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Some of your favorite moments/memories....
Saturday, August 18, 2012 12:28 PM
Meeting Jim Trevino, Meeting Grumpy King.

Driving 16 hours straight to MI to get the Reaper, and sleeping 2 hours on Jim's couch to turn around and drive 16 hours back to Fl.

Riding in the SpeedCraft Turbo cavy and walking away from everything that we raced. Wow boost was new to me and it was a instant high.

Getting a call from GM asking if we could bring the Reaper to Nopi Nationals to park at the Intrax booth (week before the event)

The cars, the people. Argueing with Brad over nothing because we are just alike. lol

FU Tuning

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 4:25 PM
LOL....

I choose the technology built for land speed records... not the technology built to save on emissions and gas mileage.
Tuesday, August 21, 2012 6:28 PM
Gman banging local girls and Dustin's friend all weekend long buahahhah

Sharpie mecksters white version of his car.

Hurricane / tornado bash......

Meetings at lot if people in person and interducing each other as our screen names.

PJ shooting flmes at the bash.

Signing the bud light jug!

I loved it when everyone put there user name in calk in front of their cars at the bash.

Helping trey install his pulley belt...wrong ...

Meeting good friends and great people at the bashes..

Favorite time was water polo / football in the pool at one of the bashes.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 5:03 PM
-MD- Enforcer wrote:Gman banging local girls and Dustin's friend all weekend long buahahhah

Sharpie mecksters white version of his car.

Hurricane / tornado bash......

Meetings at lot if people in person and interducing each other as our screen names.

PJ shooting flmes at the bash.

Signing the bud light jug!

I loved it when everyone put there user name in calk in front of their cars at the bash.

Helping trey install his pulley belt...wrong ...

Meeting good friends and great people at the bashes..

Favorite time was water polo / football in the pool at one of the bashes.
Calk eh... lol

Wednesday, August 22, 2012 9:34 PM
-MD- Enforcer wrote:Favorite time was water polo / football in the pool at one of the bashes.

I never did see that football again LOL

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Thursday, August 23, 2012 5:13 AM
Jeffie almost burning down his ex's woods at a JGM BBQ.
Jeffie doing a painters tape Picachu on the hood of my cav.
Scott(RaginZ) almost pissing on Jeffie and myself while we were trying to sleep.

I think i am starting to see a trend.....

Thursday, August 23, 2012 7:13 AM
strat81 wrote:going up to Watkins Glenn after being told that we would get some track time only to find out that whoever supposedly set up the meet never talked to the track... therefore having a mini-meet at the gates of the track.

2010 bash was pretty good as well as I finally made it to a bash.

What a peach that was. Strat wearing his helmet the whole ride home.

Thursday, August 23, 2012 10:49 PM
I believe it was the 00 bash, our caravan stopped just after Chicago. We were picking up a few more cars, and to everyone's surprise, there it was the one and only(At the time) TRD Cavy. After everyone cleaned their pants we finished our journey to the bash.

That said, THANKS Buzz, Matt, Jim, Gravana and anyone else who made the dream of having this kit a reality.

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Saturday, August 25, 2012 4:36 AM
Tinkles(KGM) wrote:Jeffie almost burning down his ex's woods at a JGM BBQ.
Jeffie doing a painters tape Picachu on the hood of my cav.
Scott(RaginZ) almost pissing on Jeffie and myself while we were trying to sleep.

I think i am starting to see a trend.....
seems like you enjoy Jeffie's Company

Saturday, August 25, 2012 5:42 AM
J03Y wrote:
strat81 wrote:going up to Watkins Glenn after being told that we would get some track time only to find out that whoever supposedly set up the meet never talked to the track... therefore having a mini-meet at the gates of the track.

2010 bash was pretty good as well as I finally made it to a bash.

What a peach that was. Strat wearing his helmet the whole ride home.

Lol!

Monday, November 19, 2012 3:34 PM
Hotbodies contests back in their hayday!

^CLICK ME TO SEE HOW I BUILT EVERYTHING^ How To in Interior Forum

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 5:54 PM

Wow... just reading through some of these and realizing I've been here through everything listed.... F*ck

Definitely been an interesting message board over the years. Many great memories...

My favorite would have to be... I think it was the 08 bash... and my brother, Tabs and I were all drunk off our asses in the hotel bar talking to the bartender who hated his job and told us all about it. After that we all tried to find the bathroom and Tabs going in doing his Sean Conery impression terrifying some poor 8 year old boy in there.

Sunday, November 25, 2012 3:49 AM
I can remember the picture if Lenko, I believe wearing a cowboy hat, jumping into a kiddie pool at one of the bashes. IIRC, it was posted on the .org, but he didn't see it for almost a week as he made the drive back to Vancouver.

i find it amusing that SHOoff has nothing better to do but follow me around & be an unhelpful dick in even cross-forum. - Jon Mick
Monday, February 04, 2013 7:25 PM
anything to do with the J2k bash and 2001 bash
Monday, February 04, 2013 7:45 PM
I really wish I got into the org earlier and was able to make some of the bashes and meets from back in the day. But right now im starting to meet some pretty cool people from here in person who share my interests. That's definitely been my favorite part of all of this. Second is the classifieds. It's great to shop for and sell parts knowing that they're all from members and that buying isn't just buying its helping out another member. It's awesome to see cars and parts recycle here and stay in the community.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Monday, February 04, 2013 8:11 PM
Oh, I'm sure you will...

http://www.autotalk.com/pictures/data/1536/medium/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Xtreme_002_autotalk_com_.jpg
Tuesday, February 19, 2013 7:12 PM
It's amazing how many people are still around. I check in about once a year on this site to see what's new. You can tell who's been around a while when they have no join date.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 7:25 PM
My first and only bash. Im sad they dont happen like that anymore.

Thursday, February 28, 2013 5:35 AM
not much of a memory, but i like that i know i can come here and get information even after asking stupid questions or making a stupid post. everyone on here is very helpful. the innovation on this site is outstanding as well.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 8:23 PM
Been a member since 2002, and I've owned 2 jbodys, still have the 97 my girlfriend drives it.

I'd say my favorite moments were finishing 2nd in the hot bodies on j body's one year

Some of the threads in the anything goes forum got pretty wild.

And spending every free moment on this site during high school, made my free periods and computer classes more bearable.

Although I'm not on as much as I used to be, my cavalier has 177,000 miles on it and its been a great car, my first and probably favorite car ill ever own! Long live the org!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search