JB international 600+ members - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
JB international 600+ members
Sunday, June 23, 2013 3:08 AM

Re: JB international 600+ members
Sunday, June 23, 2013 12:30 PM
600 members and 570 of them are idiotic ricers. I left that group for a reason. I ran out of walls to slam my head against to get the stupid out.

Sunday, June 23, 2013 10:28 PM
Tinkles(KGM) wrote:600 members and 570 of them are idiotic ricers. I left that group for a reason. I ran out of walls to slam my head against to get the stupid out.

Bahahahaha!!

And to say that 30 people there have a clue...that's an inflated number! Got admit though, its almost as entertaining as cobaltss.net haha!

Monday, June 24, 2013 1:14 AM
Tinkles(KGM) wrote:600 members and 570 of them are idiotic ricers. I left that group for a reason. I ran out of walls to slam my head against to get the stupid out.

ditto!
Tuesday, June 25, 2013 5:26 PM
I need to unsubscribe from my Cavalier groups.

The last post I saw was someone trying to sell an M62 kit for an Eco and LD9 (first strike). Then a person posting to correct him saying that it wont work on a 2.4. Only Ecos and LN2s (second strike).

Facebook panders to idiots in general.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 11:14 PM
O well, to bad for you, not always that happens tho, that's y we r there to help each others no Mather what, we will miss you , naaahhhh, we're not hahahahaha, one leaves, and 5 enter the group.

twicebornZ24

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 11:31 PM
Its too easy for people to ask the same questions that have been covered here, over and over in a facebook group. There should be a disclaimer at the top of the page to review JBO before posting. It gets old correcting the same information that could have been prevented if people would take some effort to read and research what they are talking about and asking about. There is a lot of people in the group that dont know what they are talking about and get pissy when they get corrected... Definitly some sore butts over there. I get hated on half the time I post, because usually it's attempting to straighten out some misconstrued information.

I got called a bitch for straightening out some information in terms of what engines came with which trim levels.

I like seeing what other people are doing with their Js, but the immaturity of so many people with Js is getting beyond the point of entertainment now. Maybe ive been in this scene too long.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 1:23 AM
Mrs Jazer wrote:Its too easy for people to ask the same questions that have been covered here, over and over in a facebook group. There should be a disclaimer at the top of the page to review JBO before posting. It gets old correcting the same information that could have been prevented if people would take some effort to read and research what they are talking about and asking about. There is a lot of people in the group that dont know what they are talking about and get pissy when they get corrected... Definitly some sore butts over there. I get hated on half the time I post, because usually it's attempting to straighten out some misconstrued information.

I got called a bitch for straightening out some information in terms of what engines came with which trim levels.

I like seeing what other people are doing with their Js, but the immaturity of so many people with Js is getting beyond the point of entertainment now. Maybe ive been in this scene too long.

Jess, that's pretty much what I just said to Hoger when asked about this post...same old questions that have been beaten to death again and again, people wanna cut their springs, people want to "chip" their IAT sensor then claim they get 45 mpg and get all butt hurt when everyone calls them out, etc

Kids anymore make no effort at all to learn on their own...the want to be spoon fed everything...pick up a book, or better yet, since these are groups on Facebook, web, etc....SEARCH THE INTERWEBS!!!! Then ask questions to fill in the gaps.

More and more and get the urge to return to classic cars and rods..

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 8:16 AM
EVILution (KGMs FrankenCav) wrote:Kids anymore make no effort at all to learn on their own...the want to be spoon fed everything...pick up a book, or better yet, since these are groups on Facebook, web, etc....SEARCH THE INTERWEBS!!!! Then ask questions to fill in the gaps.

Exactly. I feel like a minority. I'm 21 correcting people older than me. It sucks not getting taken seriously because of the rest of my dip@!#$ generation.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 11:26 AM
I just don't do Facebook.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 11:42 AM
Just the name is enough for me to not join it..

FU Tuning

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 12:26 PM
Mrs Jazer wrote:
Maybe ive been in this scene too long.

Don't let some keyboard warrior fool stop you from being around any scene you like . . no way!

EVILution (KGMs FrankenCav) wrote:
More and more and get the urge to return to classic cars and rods..

Mmmmmm classics . . had a '64 Nova Wagon and a '66 Chevelle . . . if I had more time and money I'd still have them!

Brian wrote:
Exactly. I feel like a minority. I'm 21 correcting people older than me. It sucks not getting taken seriously because of the rest of my dip@!#$ generation.

Doesn't matter how old or young you are. Your generation will never define you - that's up to you!

Wild Weasel wrote:I just don't do Facebook.

Amen to that! Can't stand Facebook!

Thursday, June 27, 2013 3:42 PM
Honestly that page is mostly made of of young ricer idiots or people have no clue about the platform there working on.
Friday, June 28, 2013 12:40 AM
Yea, another hater

twicebornZ24

Friday, June 28, 2013 6:33 AM
twicebornZ24 wrote:Yea, another hater

Right there is proof that the group is full of retards. If you havent noticed yet, only idiots with hacked together cars use that saying. But keep on calling those of us who actually know how to build a proper car "haters", it only makes you look like a complete idiot.

Friday, June 28, 2013 10:25 AM
I don't understand why a Facebook group is even necessary. Why bother? Why not just tell all of them to come here, where there's already a ton of info and a much better way of communicating?

Friday, June 28, 2013 1:34 PM
Here's a great example of their mentality from earlier today...

"Is it possible to somehow "convert" the tone of a exhaust? I want mine to sound like a skyline. If so wat wud i need to buy?"

Oh, and the idiot with the silver cav who completely butchers the english language with every post he types...

"i reaaaaaly wonder if any1 would consider uprooting their life to move to NY to join my car club .... id leave here to go to PA or NC or maaaaaybe even FL but im stuck here for a few years ! ... so sick of pple i know tellin me theyd do things to be invoilved woith the club n ditchin out .... so any1 serious ???"

Let's see, NO, no one wants to relocate to join your crappy car club, and there is only one "a" in really, one "a" in maybe....anyONE is not spelled with a number 1...this guys writes like he's a 15 year old girl who just discovered Twitter...

Friday, June 28, 2013 5:03 PM
Wild Weasel wrote:I don't understand why a Facebook group is even necessary. Why bother? Why not just tell all of them to come here, where there's already a ton of info and a much better way of communicating?

Half the time when I answer a question on there I'll mention the org, then they will act dumb like they don't know how to search and ask for a link, and others that bash the org saying there isn't any good info here..

There are a few good people that post there that know their stuff, but that doesn't outweigh the multitude of people asking weather or not they should get a cold air intake or short ram.

Have a nice day.
Friday, June 28, 2013 6:36 PM
IS SHOW TIME AT J BODY INTERNATIONAL, 100 + cars r posting "ROLLING SHOT" SO BAD ASS Js.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/jbinternational/

twicebornZ24

Friday, June 28, 2013 8:54 PM
twicebornZ24 wrote:IS SHOW TIME AT J BODY INTERNATIONAL, 100 + cars r posting "ROLLING SHOT" SO BAD ASS Js.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/jbinternational/

See a prefect example of how retarded you guys are. You are posting a link to a CLOSED(where only members can see) facebook group in a thread in which you are trying to recruit which is on a site where very few people are members.

Friday, June 28, 2013 9:10 PM
Is ok man, u can call me or (us) whatever u want, we r not mad at u;
Yeeeah there's a lot of fake Jb owners out there
talkin' bad about Our j body's, you know what I'm sayin'
But hey ain' trippin up.
My name is Hoger nunez, if u want to join us add me.

twicebornZ24

Friday, June 28, 2013 9:26 PM
No, not a clue what ya' say'n.

I speak english, the dominate language of this country. Not some middle school dropout BS.

Friday, June 28, 2013 11:05 PM
Ok

twicebornZ24

Saturday, June 29, 2013 3:43 PM
I don't want to fuel a flame war here or anything... but is anyone else thinkin' Icy Hot Stuntaz here?? Anyone??

Don't worry... these guys are too young to know...

Saturday, June 29, 2013 5:22 PM
I guess i'm one of the few knowledgeable people there...

I generally use that to whore out photos of my car, and to whore out my J body knowledge... and occasionally stir the pot by posting well informed posts that goes against the status quo... I've dealt with enough shenanigans here over the years that I generally know how to handle immaturity.

Any time anyone needs critical information, i will share my knowledge and then provide links here... but usually i catch posts like that in my news feed... very often to i click on any of the groups I'm in (besides the car club's) and browse all posts...

on the other hand, several months ago, someone added me to a group called "J-Body Pride"... I noticed a street racing thread, and explained the morals and illegalities of doing so. I was told i don't know how to build cars, my car isn't fast, and that's why I don't street race... etc etc.. Over the course of the conversation, found the guy was a member here, using this place to talk all sorts of ish, and using this place to peddle his warez (without premium membership), and I permabanned him here, and then I left the group... I have not had any sort of experiences on JBI like that, so I don't mind it in my news feed...

But i do agree... it would be nice to have a disclaimer there that explained that j-body.org holds a treasure trove of good j-body information, and there are plenty of people here that will help with real issues....

Facebook should be for photo whoring and conversation.... builds, how tos, repair help, maintenance, etc should be left to forums, since stuff posted here is forever searchable... where as facebook threads fall off after a while...

my .02

EDIT: And yes... I am a Moderator here... so that does give me a bit of a different perspective that most everyone else...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, June 29, 2013 5:24 PM

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search