Hal Brain=GREAT SELLER - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hal Brain=GREAT SELLER
Thursday, May 19, 2005 9:31 PM
I just read a post in Photos&Media that reminded me that i was gunna post this a week or 2 ago.,... i bought some very nicely priced pro kit springs off Hal Brain, if anyone is wondering about buying parts off him, DO IT, i had the springs 3 days after i pay pal'ed him the money, and they are exactly as pictured and described, and i couldnt be happier with a private seller!

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

THE WORLDS FIRST GAY POTATO!:Amaze and delight your friends, dress it up, take it to the cinema or just sit and admire it's firm silky buttocks and when your bored of it .. lob it in a casserole dish with some onions and carrots.

Re: Hal Brain=GREAT SELLER
Thursday, August 08, 2013 5:46 PM
Word

"In Oldskool we trust"
Friday, August 09, 2013 5:13 AM
Ummmm..... bumping an 8 year old post??????

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Friday, August 09, 2013 5:34 AM
Holy !#@% I swear this was at the top last night! I was on my phone so maybe I hit the wrong page button. Good lord rookie mistake..

"In Oldskool we trust"
Friday, August 09, 2013 6:00 AM
Nah it was at the top. Some spammer probably bumped it then got deleted.

Monday, August 12, 2013 3:18 PM
Yes a spammer bumped this post. I probably should have left it, it was hilarious and showed just how stupid spammers are. It said something along the lines of "what is the current going rate for a Hal Brain?"

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search