Merry Christmas fellow J-Bodies - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Merry Christmas fellow J-Bodies
Tuesday, December 24, 2013 2:13 PM
Just wanted to give everyone out there a shout out and wish them a merry christmas! Be safe and have fun!!!!

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker

Re: Merry Christmas fellow J-Bodies
Tuesday, December 24, 2013 9:23 PM
Well simple merry jbody xmas to all.Be safe in all of your partying adventures and done.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013 2:55 AM
Merry Christmas!

"In Oldskool we trust"
Wednesday, December 25, 2013 7:03 PM
Merry christmas
Thursday, December 26, 2013 2:40 PM
Merry Christmas everyone! Did Santa bring everyone something nice? I had a good christmas, got a new low profile 3 ton(4"-18.5" lift) jack to replace my junky 2.25 ton(5"to13" lift jack which I also had to drive onto a 2x4 to get it under the front now that I have sportlines. ( I also have a heavy duty 3 ton jack but its too high for cars, meant for trucks and SUV's) Got new 3 ton axle stands, don't know why I never brought any before, I do oil changes with my ramps but if i'm doing front brakes or something I used my big bulky ramps with a few block on top of them as jack stands. It worked, it was just lots of work to drag them out and set up blocks on top. Anyways, hope everyone had a great christmas, time to go warm up some leftover turkey!!!

2000 Cavalier Z24 5spd - Intake, Dynomax muffler, Hawk Pads, Powerslot rotors, Sportlines/Koni reds, Neon Coil, MSD 8.5 Wires - **SOLD**
2014 Kia Forte Koup SX 6spd - 1.6L Turbo - My new car
2015 Kia Sorento EX V6 AWD - Wifes Car

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search