Sellers beware of Robert Smith... - Page 3 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Wednesday, March 05, 2014 10:36 PM
My unsimilar maybe sell of a part.I had a member needing a part and I discussed this on the thread and pm.He then found the part and said hold,before getting said item.That fell through and decided for me to go to the parts yard to get said item.I traveled 60miles total,my time,and remove and then post pics,and end story following.He then received the part from the 1st seller unknown to him as it was originally said not available.End result he got said item and NO fault of his own,however after green lighting me to go get the part and this happened all I got was a sorry.I will say the buyer was not at fault but as a person who sells items super hard to find and taking time to go,buy and post pics and have this happen yeah it sucks.If I were the buyer in this scenario I would have at least paid some money for the sellers time,expense etc just to show some gratitude regardless of the outcome.Summory I do not dislike the buyer,however if a part is needed and I can get said item I will be paid upfront with additional cost to cover ALL my cost period.We all have had bad buys,or deals fall through and just pointing out we all get burned time to time.Too bad this situation went to the dumps.Now my random sentenzes la la la la la la la la

Thursday, March 06, 2014 1:46 AM
robby s wrote:dont you get it from what i said?i dont want nothing to do with you.
dont you find it strange i bought all theys parts for my car from people and i did not get @!#$ from you why?
i thought i made it clear maybe read my post again i did not want to deal with you for the reasons i said
cant you see there must of been one?i had np buying all my stuff from people i talk to on j-body it was just you
and if you have not figured out why i dont want nothing from you yet then maybe @!#$ i dont no im not a doctor!
and i liked you post about over all the years of you helping people hear dude realy years man get a life!!
im not going to anser any more of your @!#$ im so done with you and it!!!!
so please done reply to this because i am not going to anser you and if you reply to this you are only doing it so others can read your wanna be come back
so @!#$off ok...

... And now for how I feel.

(i'm with brad on this one..)

Thursday, March 06, 2014 5:51 PM
No problems here dealing with Robby.

U should know better than to run up your bill brad.

Children

Monday, March 10, 2014 11:12 AM
Roofy wrote:
I'm not gonna get involved in your guys' pissing match because its none of my business, but trying to dog on him for being here for years and saying get a life is pretty stupid. There are MANY of us that have been here for years and have given and received help for years. This is a forum, but more like a community. I myself have been here for almost 15 years. Over half my life. There are people like Brad and MD that have been here that long or longer. Generally we are all for sharing information and helping out the community, so its definitely not a waste of life.

Oooh! Me too! Me too!!

Damn. I did my best to read through most of this but I'll be honest. I skipped a lot of it.

All I'm getting in the end though is that two people were maybe working out a deal to buy/sell some parts and having a lot of conversations about them and other things in general. Both of these people had no idea that they were gonna get screwed by their phone companies. FYI... that's what phone companies do. Good to know for the future.

Brad, I get that you think Rob might want to chip in and help you out with the bill under the circumstances and I don't blame you for asking. When he said no though, that really should have been the end of it. It doesn't make him a bad person for not paying for that. It wasn't his mistake. It's just one of those crappy things that happens.

It really seems like this whole thing has been blown way out of proportion and that nothing good is going to come out of it from either side.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search