EvoFire Sale/Partout - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
EvoFire Sale/Partout
Friday, April 11, 2014 8:38 AM
What do you guys think? I have it listed locally on CL for 6000. I would be willing to part out if I get parts+cash. I would want to keep it drivable to make is still sellable.

Re: EvoFire Sale/Partout
Friday, April 11, 2014 9:17 AM
I will swap you rear brake set ups plus cash?? Otherwise I will have to buy a wilwood rear within the next month or two..

Friday, April 11, 2014 9:28 AM
that is the one thing that is already spoken/paid for.

couldnt let those go to anyone other then the guy who bugged me about them from day one.

Friday, April 11, 2014 9:36 AM
Ok, I will make the kit I had planne... Thanks!

Friday, April 11, 2014 11:37 AM
Friday, April 11, 2014 12:31 PM
Wow sorry to see this man.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Friday, April 11, 2014 1:09 PM
i am just down grading a few parts FOR SURE. the sale might or might happen. since its not the dd anymore, i wanna pass a few of the rare parts on to others that will use them like i have.

Friday, April 11, 2014 1:12 PM
If i wasn't waist deep in problems right now I'd be hitting you up for the battery and heat exchanger tank setup.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Friday, April 11, 2014 6:22 PM
Idea on price of blower if you were to sell? Also heat exchanger box if your looking to sell it.
Friday, April 11, 2014 7:57 PM
car is staying boosted and drivable. all part being sold are being sold/traded for parts plus cash.

Monday, April 14, 2014 7:23 AM
Anyone need anything. hit me up. let me know what you want and I'll let ya know if I am interested in selling it.

Monday, April 14, 2014 9:29 AM
When you going to get around to sending me that intake elbow?
Monday, April 14, 2014 9:59 AM
haha as soon as i take it off.

but might be sending you the whole TB stuff. making that decision as soon as i pull the blower and mani and see how things look on my 150k mile motor.

Monday, April 14, 2014 11:58 AM
Alright just let me know when you're ready and I'll pm you my address.
Monday, April 14, 2014 12:19 PM
here is really all that I could get rid of without being heavily talked out of.

1 complete set or prototype gravana/b&g coilovers. They have about 100k miles on them, but all function perfectly. The front come with (i think modified) early style factory type strut mounts, and the rears come with the first generation OEM (Marks) non pillow ball rear coilover mounts. These coilovers have been on 3 cars, and each person that owned them has said that when adjusted right they are the best riding coilover available. They are the original (prototype) set of this set up, and are therefore a different color then the production units. These will be cleaned up before shipping. Buyer can replace dust covers if desired. Only issue with them, is that one of the rear struts MIGHT be leaking/bad. Cannot say 100% either way. I wash the car/undercarriage on a regular basis, so I have not seen any leaks.

Now here is the bonus material.

Also available is 3/4 of a complete set of PRODUCTION Gravana/B&G coilovers. This will come with complete rear assemblies 100% complete ready to bolt on, just need mounts. (perfect incase one of the other rears is leaking) It will also come with one complete front assembly, and one front assembly that has a snapped strut shaft. The lower knuckle mount could be used as a spare. There is also another spare lower knuckle mount for the front.

I am looking for 800 cash + trade for a decent suspension (struts and springs) no coilover. of course this is OBO also. I dont want to break any of it up. but for the right person/deal i would. my main thing is i need a suspension to put on the car in return

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 10:07 AM
Hood or any body or interior parts up for sale?

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 10:22 AM
Roofy wrote:Hood or any body or interior parts up for sale?

sent you a PM

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 5:17 PM
For sale/trade/part out threads are not allowed in the general forum. Please use the classifieds or your local regional forum.

To contact a moderator, please send a direct message to the moderator account. Please
note you must be logged in to send messages to this account.

Please include a link if you are contacting us regarding a thread.

DO NOT SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES TO THIS ACCOUNT, USE THE LINK ABOVE.
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search