Lowering Cavalier with some wheels, is more than half the cost of your car - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Lowering Cavalier with some wheels, is more than half the cost of your car
Saturday, July 26, 2014 7:06 PM
You even said your self in one of your meny rants of waisted cyberspace. Cavalier, sunfire same thing. So you awnserd your own question, so wise to judge the jbody but seem to know nothing other than you hate your car.

I Love My J ♡

Monday, August 04, 2014 6:55 PM
Cost of lowering mine ,priceless to me ,but i will go ahead and tell you anyway : Brand new Eibach Pro Kit and KYB AGX adjustable struts = $ 1000 ! plus $80 to have the coils properly mounted onto the struts with the oem top plates. Now I have a $3000 car that looks and handles like a $50000 ride ,so there you go sir , waste of money or genius investment, you be the judge...

BLACKMANTIS
Friday, August 08, 2014 5:31 PM
Now I could be mistaken but I'm having an extreme case of deja vu here. Wasn't this exact same post made a year ago or something? BTW I have invested good money in my suspension and never regret it for an instant especially when the roads get twisty. Keeping up with a G35 on the Dragon in my Sunfire cause I've done my suspension right is a great feeling.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search