How many made ? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
How many made ?
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 12:59 PM
Does anyone have any inside help at chevy ?
I just bought a 94 z24 convertible with under 8000 miles on it and I was wondering how many were made in the bright red ( paint code 81)with gray interior.

Re: How many made ?
Saturday, April 22, 2017 5:00 PM
1 of 7932 convertible Z24's made in 94.

Doug in P.R.

92 Pontiac Sunbird LE, 2.0, AT, Red / Black with Grey 155K miles. Hurricane Maria Survivor ! ( It takes a licking and keeps on ticking ! ).....in Salinas, Puerto Rico!

Monday, September 11, 2017 5:33 AM
Nice car so far. How much did you spend for this second hand car?
Monday, September 11, 2017 5:55 AM
While we're on the subject, do you happen to have any idea of how many 4-door sedans were built in 1998 with the standard 5-speed Isuzu manual shift?

It took me years of searching to finally find one and I have only seen one other ever. A few folks have indicated that they have seen them here on the site as well. I think their numbers must be overall pretty limited. All of the rest of the manual transmission cars I have ever seen have either been Z24's or 2-door Cavalier Base Coupes.

It would be nice if there was a comprehensive historic book published on J-Body cars (like those they have for Corvettes and Camaros) that includes all of the different types, concepts, special GM test cars with unusual engine combinations, old photos from the assembly lines, and of course the Lordstown Ohio plant production figures.

thanks,

Brian
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search