Eatontown, NJ meet....every thursday - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Eatontown, NJ meet....every thursday
Tuesday, January 17, 2006 4:20 PM
ok guys i was at the meet at freehold mall...very good turn out but the thing that sucked was the cops now a while back i tried hold my own meet in eatontown..the first night was a good turnout...we met up on 35 in eatontown in the old toyrus parking lot....being there for about 20 mins the cops should up and told us we couldnt be there but gave us permission to use the lot behind the parking garage at monmouth mall...and there was about 15 people that heard the cop say this..now i think it would be a good meet spot..becuase its got good lighting and alot of spots...probaly could fit close to 300 cars...its held every thursday starting at 8 pm and goes on till whenever...it is at the monmouth mall in eatontown, nj right behind the parking garage...i would like to see a nice turn out so bring whoever u want...post this thread on differnt forums and come out and have a good time..also we are right by chili's so if ne one wants to eat u dont have to go far lol...hope to see everyone there and oh yea it starts this thursday...

Re: Eatontown, NJ meet....every thursday
Wednesday, January 18, 2006 11:38 AM
not bad like a 20-25 min trip for me, how many j's actually go or is it just all different cars?

Re: Eatontown, NJ meet....every thursday
Sunday, February 05, 2006 6:42 PM
is this still going on?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search