Lots of GM Tuner Bash updates!!! CLICKY!! - Page 5 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Lots of GM Tuner Bash updates!!! CLICKY!!
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 10:44 AM
You're only hugging DTP?

Good news, everything is coming in today, not as early as I'd like but I'll be out in the garage all night installing it so I can clean her up after work tomorrow.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 1:22 PM
oh you'll get more then a hug

awesome news joe! I'm getting EXCITED!!! and now...I go drive all over town trying to find a show location lol got a couple leads I'm gonna run with and see if I can't make happen

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 2:23 PM
Do we know where the show and shine is going to be on Friday yet or you still figuring that out Paul?

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 2:33 PM
I'll most likely be registering when I get there but I will be there. I'm just waiting for my sideskirt and rear lip to get painted and will be reinstalling tommorow. But its all good Chewy is coming.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 2:55 PM
^woot

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 3:36 PM
Gregoiro (Greg C) wrote:Do we know where the show and shine is going to be on Friday yet or you still figuring that out Paul?

YES! both events will be at dragway 42 now. I've gotten that settled, it wasn't a route i wanted to take, but its by far the cheapest andsimplest. repeat BOTH EVENTS WILL BE AT DRAGWAY 42! I'll be posting a new thread with the itinerary and such

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 5:12 PM
ive allready pre-registered, but how do we get i..are all names that pre-reg, written down at the gate??

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search