2008 JCO Bash info - Page 3 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2008 JCO Bash info
Wednesday, May 28, 2008 7:41 PM
well ive thought about it... and i dont work fridays so i could come for that... but ive gotta work that saturday unfortunately... so im not sure imma make it...

but i dont know any of you guys really anyways... so i would probably end up standing alone

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 10:44 AM
3 more sleeps i will be there on the Saturday morning bringing in the London Crew

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 10:54 AM
Michigan is rolling in thick on Friday afternoon.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 11:23 AM
^^ Lucky i have to work Friday afternoon. Damn me from living under a hour from the track

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 11:26 AM
i still love you

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 11:46 AM
Wish I could go, but time/work/money prevents it.

I'll probably end up at the Desired Image show in Flint, MI this weekend.

You guys have a blast for me though!

Stuff For Sale - Classified Ads - Click Here!
Wednesday, June 04, 2008 11:47 AM
lol i guess i should go up and meet you this year but i may have 2 years ago as my last bash was in 06 lol

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 6:39 PM
JoeDM invades Canada '08!

Thursday, June 05, 2008 1:47 PM
The following is the info that will be available at the hotels.
Feel free to print it out along w/ the map.

Welcome to the 10th Annual J-Body club of Ontario Bash.

After a long drive we appreciate the need to sit back and relax. However, we ask that everyone respect both host hotels and their policies. The local by-law states that noise must be down to a respectable level by 11pm. Security/police will be patrolling the parking lot throughout the night. Let’s keep the good relationship between the hotel the track and the community with the JCO intact. Please respect the hotel and its staff. Everyone is responsible for cleaning up the hotel grounds by Saturday morning BEFORE heading to the track. Also, DO NOT use your hotel towels for cleaning your car. If you do, you will be charged for their loss.

Police have indicated that they will be monitoring the area around the hotels and track. So please no speeding/street racing, or drinking and driving.
Please us the free shuttle service the JCO has provided. It will be making a loop between the two hotels and the track. Starting at 5pm. The last bus returning from the track will be 1am.
Glass bottles are not permitted at the track. So please bring cans on Fri night.
Fri:
$5 gate admission that goes to the track.
$10 gate admission that goes to the JCO to help pay for the concert.
$10 fee for those that are camping at the track.
Sat:
$10 gate admission for car and driver. $10 each aditional passenger paid to the track.
$30 for racing, paid to the track ($10 gate and $20 Racing = $30 total)
$20 member, $30 non member for show and shine registration. Paid to the JCO.
If you would like to buy one, the limited edition bash t-shirt is $20 all in.

Show and Shine registration includes a grab bag with a 2008 event t-shirt and items supplied by our supporting bash sponsors. Bash registration will begin at 10am when the gates at the track open. We are expecting great weather, but, you can still burn under light cloud cover. So please come prepared with sunscreen and lots of water for throughout the day. The JCO will alsoo have inexpensive bottled water for purchase. Alcohol is not permitted at the track. If you have any questions, just look for the “yellow event staff t-shirts, and they will be happy to help you.

You will also find attached a map for finding your way to the track. It is very simple and only takes about 10-12 minutes. Please, no speeding/street racing.

Weekend itinerary:

Fri: 2 pm - Hotel check-in begins
5 pm – Free shuttle services to track begins
6 pm - Live entertainment begins at track
(opening band” My October”,headliner: AC/DC tribute band “Hells Bells”)
9:30 pm – Neon glow off takes place at the track
11 pm - Music ends, party continues
1 am – Last shuttle bus leaves track

Sat: 10 am – Track gates open
10 am – Show and shine registration begins
12 pm – Judging begins
12-4 pm - Audio comp.
1 pm – Canadian unveiling of new GM vehicle
5-6 pm – Awards ceremony

Thursday, June 05, 2008 1:57 PM
I look Forward to meeting a bunch of you .org people that i have never met before just watch for me on the track silver 2000 sunfire GT just lowered with black dodge rims on the front with drag radials

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search