JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match - Page 4 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Friday, May 02, 2008 9:24 PM
Phil aka QBE wrote:
JLAudioCavalier wrote:On the juice 527hp/570tq. That is all you get Mr. Doubtful

lol right around where I had guessed... so I was not so far off anyway... it was nothing against you man... dont take it personally

thats ON the juice not off

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!

Friday, May 02, 2008 9:26 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:Who is Darren and who gives a @!#$? I'm confused...

And Phil, how is that even close to 300-350 that you claim I have without juice? I'm running a 125 shot..... Math skills Mr. Phil? lol

jesus christ lol... I coulda swore I said my buddy was throwing down about 300... I told Matt last night I bet youre putting down 400 na.. so 527 - 125 (roughly, we all know nitrous doesnt add specifically here) equates to 400

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Friday, May 02, 2008 9:28 PM
Phil aka QBE wrote:
JLAudioCavalier wrote:well it's about time to get some balls to back up your own claims and own trash talking and own challenges... just most people don't bury themselves in debt just to mod their cars in hope of digging themselves out of their own holes.

that was me!!!! lol well the burying myself in debt part

chris - I highly doubt he has more then 100 whp over Matt, that would be max, considering Rodimus is putting down a good amount, and unless Dustin is throwing down m,ore then 350 he doesn't have much to make up for that weight disadvantage

not trying to offend anyone here... I was just on the phone with my buddy who eats and sleeps mustangs and has the same exact motor Dustin has minus the tune and npi heads (my buddy has patriot heads) and my buddy put down just under 350 whp. Now A tune could add a good bit.

ok up there shoulda said 400, I was thinking about my buddies motor there and not dustins. I meant to say unless dustin is throwing down more then 400

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Friday, May 02, 2008 9:28 PM
haha yeah. but as much compairing to your friend that you did, you made me think you just assumed i was around 300.... oh well. we all make mistakes. It's ok if you can't read, there are a lot of people who can't *pats on the back*

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Friday, May 02, 2008 9:33 PM
I can read, I just can't edit my posts right.

My friend has less then you cause he doesnt have a tune

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Saturday, May 03, 2008 8:33 AM
The dyno last night had some good and bad, theres some demons that show on the dyno that dont happen on the street,bad thing is that I didnt get new high peak hp over last time due to boost cut, good thing is that the car was making a solid 9 more ft lbs over last time throughout the whole powerband and the curve is a bit flatter.

At 140 IAT the car has a 30% boost cut that comes on to protect itself, last time I disabled this as it was real real hot and kept cutting power, this time I left it on and made almost the same hp as last time with 5psi less boost. All this is kinda not important as its all data with the M62 which by its very nature is way more hot than what the new charger will be.

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Saturday, May 03, 2008 11:11 AM
Keep crawfishin Phil

Saturday, May 03, 2008 6:26 PM
LowFire wrote:Keep crawfishin Phil

whatever douchebag.. I'd offer to race you, but I gots nothing to bring to the track...sides a 97 kia or an 04 ls sport lol

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Saturday, May 03, 2008 6:45 PM

Always resorting to name calling, you suck at callout threads

Just shut up Phil, you won't ever have anything to bring up against me at the track

Saturday, May 03, 2008 7:39 PM
LowFire wrote:

Just shut up Phil, you won't ever have anything to bring up against me at the track

he has a point lol

Saturday, May 03, 2008 7:59 PM
LowFire wrote:

How do I suck at callout threads? I am bringing nothing to the table here? I am just here like you are... you're a hypocrite, doing the same exact thing I am....

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Saturday, May 03, 2008 9:31 PM
Actually, you are in here with your ill informed self, making an ass out of yourself

I on the other hand, know wtf I am talking about because I get my facts straight before I run my mouth. Also, i even called out Rodimus myself, when he loses to Dustin, to run me in the TBSS

You do bring nothing to the table because you are basing your knowledge off of one mustang you raced and you friend, that supposedly knows so much about Mustangs, that has a "modded untuned" Mustang. Any real gear head knows your a moron if you mod your car and don't make tuning adjustments for those mods, he seems like a bright feller.....hmmmm just like you....guess that's why you two are friends

Saturday, May 03, 2008 9:51 PM
so much for this thread being civil

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Saturday, May 03, 2008 11:27 PM
*gets popcorn* i dont mind... hell I'm half the subject of this thread and i welcome what is being said by everyone. makes for good entertainment and a good time killing read.

but Phil, come on now... You DID bring this on yourself. You said something along the lines of "if i could slap my turbo on my girlfriends car, I would kill all of you". Basicaly talking exactly like Matt about how, instead of being mature and accepting that you DO NOT have the fastest and best car known to man, and someone else might be better, you decide to act all tough and superior. I have never had an issue with you, so don't take this in too hostile of a way, but seriously dude, you and Matt both seem to have a @!#$ ton of growing up to do.

And Chris just made a great point, similar to what you said earlier: Your friends car does have less horsepower because he isn't tuned. He probably has a LOT less horsepower than me. Not tuning a car is one of the dumbest things you can do when you start changing things around. I'm willing to bet simply because of the tune(although im doubting he has the know how or money or time to do half what my car has done to it, if he is dumb enough not to tune it), even if he has the same mods, my car has way more power and will last way longer with much harsher driving. Not tuning as you go is asking for disaster and dissapointment.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Sunday, May 04, 2008 3:26 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:*gets popcorn* i dont mind... hell I'm half the subject of this thread and i welcome what is being said by everyone. makes for good entertainment and a good time killing read.

but Phil, come on now... You DID bring this on yourself. You said something along the lines of "if i could slap my turbo on my girlfriends car, I would kill all of you". Basicaly talking exactly like Matt about how, instead of being mature and accepting that you DO NOT have the fastest and best car known to man, and someone else might be better, you decide to act all tough and superior. I have never had an issue with you, so don't take this in too hostile of a way, but seriously dude, you and Matt both seem to have a @!#$ ton of growing up to do.

And Chris just made a great point, similar to what you said earlier: Your friends car does have less horsepower because he isn't tuned. He probably has a LOT less horsepower than me. Not tuning a car is one of the dumbest things you can do when you start changing things around. I'm willing to bet simply because of the tune(although im doubting he has the know how or money or time to do half what my car has done to it, if he is dumb enough not to tune it), even if he has the same mods, my car has way more power and will last way longer with much harsher driving. Not tuning as you go is asking for disaster and dissapointment.

Actually I stated that if I still had QBE I would beat both matt and you... (which I know and have always said was NOT the fastest car in the world) You guys are taking what I said about dustins car WAY out of context. I was NOT ill informed.... Dustin, I hope you understand I was NOT talking @!#$ about you, not trying to start @!#$ with you... I also have never had an issue with you. I had all the information I need to make an educated guess. He listed every modification he has made. Gary (my friend) is not "dumb" for having his car untuned, he is not finished with the car. Just like your car's chris and yours dustin, its a work in progress. He has a very similar build to yours minus some of the suspension modifications that you have. I am sorry that myself or gary does not have the money to just throw around Chris. Sorry we are not “as good” as you are.

Chris I am sure that since you're such a car master, you tune your car after every mod, right? You're acting just as the way you say I'm acting, like you're better then everyone else. Saying "you're better then me and matt" is the same damn thing you're claiming me of doing... again... HYPOCRITE. You’re just looking for someone to lash out at because you feel the need to, always have. I don’t know what you’re deal is. You will always have faster car’s then me, not impressed… I am happy with what I have, I don’t see the need for you to put yourself on a pedestal over me. If you do see the need, please give me the “proper” information as to why and maybe I will understand, since, you are so much better then me.

As far as my friends mustang and my @!#$ talking, I said Gary has the same build to his motor except a different head setup. And matt can quote me when I said to him in an IM, I bet dustin is throwing down around 400, my friend has just under 350, 336 whp to be precisely exact. And after talking about it dustin, that’s what we kind of figured out.

So Chris, continue to "make me look like an ass." If thats what helps you to sleep at night, by all means I am not against helping people.

Dustin - Best of luck to you and matt in the race.

I will just shut my mouth since everything I say seems to get blown out of proportion

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, May 04, 2008 7:13 AM
Harrop went on last night

Sunday, May 04, 2008 8:05 AM
damn phil...thats the best reply I think I've ever seen you write back it was thought out, and well put, and I don't think I've EVER seen you do that lol (we've had our fair share of spats lol)

I don't picture Matt having much of a chance, but hey, I'm all for grudge matches

Sunday, May 04, 2008 8:28 AM
Yea not everyone has to buy a vette to get into the 12s......

Sunday, May 04, 2008 9:39 AM
I say Rodimus and JL just stand on the start line and when the light turns green they can both pull their pants down and we'll see who has the bigger dick since that's exactly what this whole thing reminds me of !

Also, any other guys who wish to participate in this, feel free !

Sunday, May 04, 2008 11:15 AM
Thank you Phil, now that you actually came across as an educated person and came back with a respectable response, I do have a little more respect for you

As for me putting myself up on a pedastl, if that is the way I come across, I apologize.....it is not my intentions to make myself look that way. I am very humble about what I have and feel blessed to have what I do, but I also worked my ass off and put my life on the line quite a few times to achieve what I have. Me "lashing out" at you and Matt, you two portray yourselves a certain way on this forum and since I typically tend to keep my opinion to myself, I figure this thread would be the appropriate place to call you both out....so I did

As for tuning, you are damn right. Anything that is done to my car, it is limped back to the tuner to be adjusted properly. If you have a half way decent tuner, paying him once is a good for lifetime tuning on the car and free except for dyno time.

Rodimus, I didn't buy a Vette to get into the twelves

I am in the 10s and shooting for 9s this summer

And my dick is small, that is why I own a Vette!

You can quote me on that!

Sunday, May 04, 2008 11:24 AM
LowFire wrote:And my dick is small, that is why I own a Vette!

You can quote me on that!

At least you're honest!

Sunday, May 04, 2008 11:28 AM

Sunday, May 04, 2008 11:30 AM

ROFLMFAO!!!

I love it!!!

Sunday, May 04, 2008 12:00 PM
Chris and Paul - Thanks I spent about a half an hour this morning typing it up in word. I as well did not try and come and act like god in this thread, I was making neutral statements that were unfortunately misconstrued as "mud slinging." And my ill act's or the way I come across on this forum is not because I intentionally intend it to. Maybe it's because I spent a lot of money learning about the J Platform and the Ecotec motor and I have an attitude sometimes.

Chris - I would not care how big my dick was if I had a vette

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, May 04, 2008 1:08 PM
My dick is bigger than all of yours, my car is faster than all of yours. I @!#$ supermodels and @!#$ gold.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search