CHANGE IN BASH PLANS!!! READ ME!!!! - Page 6 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: CHANGE IN BASH PLANS!!! READ ME!!!!
Tuesday, July 01, 2008 2:48 PM
I don't see a problem with it...gimme 10%! j/k

btw...tristate has T&T from 5:30-10:30 saturday night

Wednesday, July 02, 2008 5:25 AM
sndsgood wrote:if thats the case, i have so much stuff up in the attic i could look at trying to sell.

What do you have? I may be interested!

Wednesday, July 02, 2008 5:27 AM
So to sum up the last 6 pages..what are the changes? Where is the bash? Where is the hotel? Where is the track?

Wednesday, July 02, 2008 7:16 AM
Paul, can you post the address to Tri-state raceway? I can only find the one in Iowa for the address lol..

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Wednesday, July 02, 2008 9:56 AM
Salvatiosix wrote:So to sum up the last 6 pages..what are the changes? Where is the bash? Where is the hotel? Where is the track?

Click the guy who posted right above you. His sinature is a link to the bash website wich has all the details.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Wednesday, July 02, 2008 9:56 AM
Kevin Richter wrote:
Blwn LD9 wrote:I don't mind a 45 min drive to go to the track. I was only planning on a couple of runs anyway

BTW....Is anyone planning on bringing any parts they are selling to the bash??? I know I have a couple things I would like to get rid of

I would bring it if you have it to sell.

In past years, Tim Schilling put the stop on that kind of thing unless you were a paying sponsor.

But I haven't heard anything from Paul that it wasn't allowed.

I think a swap meet could be fun, don't you?

I do think it would be fun, but I wanted to clear it with Paul first

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
LD9 for Life
Wednesday, July 02, 2008 10:06 AM
WHITECAVY wrote:Paul, can you post the address to Tri-state raceway? I can only find the one in Iowa for the address lol..

Here you go David...

http://www.tristatedragway.com/

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Wednesday, July 02, 2008 6:33 PM
Ok, im lazy to read through the pages..

wtf is going on as our caravan is planning on renting a cottage for a week about an hour or so from xenia... is the show a 2 day event, where is the show, where is the racing, do we have both? btw, im ridiculously broke and this 35 hour round trip + expenses will be tough now, i am getting doubts about even going even if i have already registered, im sure others in my caravan agree and we do not want to opt out of this trip, but its getting to that.. please fill us in...

thanks!

Wednesday, July 02, 2008 10:01 PM
I know what your going through Paul. But I to am a little confused latley. Can we get some fresh details.

Event date:
Hotel and location:
Racing, location and time:
S&S, location and time:
Dyno, location and time.
Track and bash costs:
The aprox driving time between hotels/venues:

Thanks dude. I`m really looking forward to it!
Thursday, July 03, 2008 5:28 AM
JoeyDaBomb wrote:
WHITECAVY wrote:Paul, can you post the address to Tri-state raceway? I can only find the one in Iowa for the address lol..

Here you go David...

http://www.tristatedragway.com/

Thanks Joey

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, July 03, 2008 7:50 AM
info would be great, i just heard that its moving yesturday. Kind of last minute I mean if were driving 13 hrs to a show then great if were driving 13 hrs to meet up with 12 cars thats another story.

Thursday, July 03, 2008 8:05 AM
Corby Loft wrote:I know what your going through Paul. But I to am a little confused latley. Can we get some fresh details.

Event date:
Hotel and location:
Racing, location and time:
S&S, location and time:
Dyno, location and time.
Track and bash costs:
The aprox driving time between hotels/venues:

Thanks dude. I`m really looking forward to it!

I'm asking the same Paul.

Reading through hundreds of posts in multiple threads is too confusing!

sig not found
Thursday, July 03, 2008 8:16 AM
check the site....i always keep it correct

Thursday, July 03, 2008 9:53 AM
I'll try to fill in what I've got figured out so far.

Paul feel free to correct and fill in the blanks. The web site really doesn't address the specifics that are being asked...

Event date: 7/25-26-27/08

Hotel and location: Holiday Inn , 300 Xenia Towne Sq,Xenia, OH 45385,(937) 372-9921

Racing, location and time: Tri-State Dragway , 2362 Hamilton-Cleves Rd (St Rt 128) , Hamilton, Ohio
About 45min. from hotel??? Test and Tune starts @ 5:30pm.

S&S, location and time: Host Hotel??? Sunday??? Time???

Dyno, location and time. ??? Saturday Morning??? Time??? How far from Hotel???

Track and bash costs: Preregistration - Show and Track - $25 USD , Registration (June 27-July 25) Show N' Shine - $25 USD , Track??? Test and Tune Only??? Cost???

The aprox driving time between hotels/venues: ???

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Thursday, July 03, 2008 10:05 AM

Hotel and location: Holiday Inn , 300 Xenia Towne Sq,Xenia, OH 45385,(937) 372-9921

Racing, location and time: Tri-State Dragway , 2362 Hamilton-Cleves Rd (St Rt 128) , Hamilton, Ohio
About 45min. from hotel??? Test and Tune starts @ 5:30pm.

Dyno, location and time. Quick Rev performance, Saturday morning (exact time TBA), 3130 Plainfield Rd,Kettering Ohio, 20 Minutes from Host Hotel

Track and bash costs: Preregistration - Show and Track - $25 USD , Registration (June 27-July 25) Show N' Shine - $25 USD , Track??? Test and Tune Only??? Cost???

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Thursday, July 03, 2008 11:42 AM
yea, no, it was never very good at stating the obvious...

Thursday, July 03, 2008 11:57 AM
so the track is in hamilton which is 2 hrs from where were staying. grrrrrreat lmao

Thursday, July 03, 2008 12:53 PM

About 62mi. (50min.)from hotel. Test and Tune starts @ 5:30pm.

Dyno, location and time. Quick Rev performance, Saturday morning (exact time TBA), 3130 Plainfield Rd,Kettering Ohio, 20 Minutes from Host Hotel

"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Thursday, July 03, 2008 12:57 PM
2 hours? nice job counting

Thursday, July 03, 2008 1:29 PM
DroptopPaul wrote:2 hours? nice job counting

the place they are staying is about an hour north of xenia, so they have about an hour to xenia and an hour to hamilton

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, July 03, 2008 1:38 PM
whose fault is that? lol

Thursday, July 03, 2008 1:56 PM
hahahaha! Exactly what I was thinking!

Thursday, July 03, 2008 4:28 PM
Well geez Paul,why don't you straight up answer some of the questions instead of being a smartass. The answers are not on the web site.

Thursday, July 03, 2008 8:23 PM
i still need a bash rommate

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Friday, July 04, 2008 12:07 AM
john317(AKA Gary the Old guy) wrote:Well geez Paul,why don't you straight up answer some of the questions instead of being a smartass. The answers are not on the web site.

I wasn't trying to be.

Hotel hasn't changed. Track is listed above. Exact itinerary isn't set 100% in stone yet, its still a few weeks off, and there's still a couple things I need to iron out. Show location was originally going to be at Kilkare. Now, we're not renting kilkare, so they may not host that anymore. In which case, I will be searching for a new location, and that may change things around.

Trophy presentation will be sunday morning at the latest. Last year we went early because a lot of people were ready to start headin back home. I tend to like to play more things by ear, because as last year proved, you will more then likely need to improvise at least a little. (Last year we almost had to improvise the whole thing...stupid hurricane!)

I encourage everyone to show up at the hotel, and just kind of listen for instructions further. Last year anytime we were going to do something, I gathered everyone into a group, and if any decisions needed to be made, I let the group decide, and everything ran really smooth, especially considering the circumstances lol.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search