Charity Car Show - Georgetown Ont. Canada - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Charity Car Show - Georgetown Ont. Canada
Tuesday, April 01, 2008 3:42 PM
Hey everyone a buddy and I are helping with another charity car show which will be taking place on fathers day June 15th 2008 at Cedarvale Park in Georgetown ON. We have done two charity shows in the past and were offered to join in on another one with the group we did our last one with. The show we are joining with is called Classics Against Cancer and usually contains an average of 250 classic cars per year but arelooking to add some sport compacts into the mix for the younger generation attending the show and we would like to bring in some top notch cars to show the classic guys what we are made of. They are giving us space to bring in around 50 - 75 cars this year to see how it all works out. We will only have 5 best of trophies because less is more when in comes to charity. They will consist of best domestic, best import, best paint, best audio/video setup, and of course best in show for the sport compacts. There is one thing that we do have to make clear to everyone is that this is a very family oriented show since it is on fathers day so we are trying to steer away from playing music with alot of extreme swearing or gratuity in it please and thank you.

Thanks to all for reading if you would like some more info on the show or have any questions you can check out our website at www.loweredintentions.ca and enter the forums or you can e-mail either one of us personally.

Thanks

Jon Frenette - jon_loweredintentions@rogers.com
Jason Millar - jay_loweredintentions@rogers.com

NEW CAR SHOW www.loweredintentions.ca

Re: Charity Car Show - Georgetown Ont. Canada
Friday, April 11, 2008 5:00 PM
hey everyone I have posted a way to register online http://loweredintentions.ca/forum/index.php?topic=170.0

thanks

Thursday, April 17, 2008 11:53 AM
ummm it says built before 1980? I would for sure come down but i know some of the older guys are picky about these things.

Thursday, April 17, 2008 3:26 PM
thats just on the flyer but in my thing above i have that we are stated that lowered intentions has been brought in to add in some sport compacts and iports into the show for the younger generation that comes in with there fathers to enjoy as well. so basicly anything newer then 1980 is going to be in our section and we have room for up to 75 cars.

thanks for the interest
jon

Thursday, May 15, 2008 2:40 PM
hey everyone i just wanted to let everyone know that its only a month left to till the show and id love to get a few more people pre registered so if you are interested please go to www.loweredintentions.ca

thanks
jon

Thursday, May 22, 2008 2:28 PM
Ok everyone awards are set and will include

Best In Show
Best Domestic
Best Import
Best Truck
Best Engine
Best Paint/Body mods
Best Ice
Best Female Ride
Competitors Choice

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 4:57 AM
Just a little over 2 weeks away pre reg. ends Friday June 13th then its $25 at the door.

Thanks
jon

Thursday, June 05, 2008 4:36 AM
Only a week left till pre reg is finished. We also have been informed that our new section of the show also gets to join in on the pancake breakfast (8am-11am) when your vehicle is registered. $25 at the door roll in starts at 7:30am.

thanks

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search