Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 36 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Thursday, January 07, 2010 11:29 AM
Hey PAUL, STFU!!!!!!!!!

Love ya man

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Thursday, January 07, 2010 5:01 PM
so what your saying is that its in stone ..... LOL jk guys...

horsepower is how hard you hit the wall, Torque is how far you push the wall with you
Thursday, January 07, 2010 10:48 PM
lol Yeah I'm ready for this.
But dammit I better not be driving all the way from NC by myself again.
I want a @!#$ caravan with me this year...

Me and Gary have a couple special surprise for you guys that will be strapped to my roof rack

I also have a couple of cool things that you guys will love this year, it involves sharpies, just a hint

Thursday, January 07, 2010 10:51 PM
Its going to be hard to beat waking up to the chalk on the pavement that morning, that was really cool.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Friday, January 08, 2010 5:30 AM
The chalk was great idea.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Friday, January 08, 2010 11:43 AM
It was entertaining helping Paul and Eric remember who each car belonged to. Alcohol definately helped!!

Friday, January 08, 2010 11:59 AM
Who's car did we draw the dick in front of?

Friday, January 08, 2010 3:33 PM
If I remember right is was Jay van

Sunday, January 10, 2010 6:30 AM
WHITECAVY wrote:
Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:My fave memories from last year

3) watching whitecavy^^^ bust his ass while in a foot race

good times!!

LMAO, wifey still reminds me of that haha. Never again racing after drinking!!!

I will stick around longer this year for the 2nd annual foot race.

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
190hp/170tq @ 6psi

LG0/LD9 for Life
Sunday, January 10, 2010 6:57 AM
DSmotorsports wrote:It was entertaining helping Paul and Eric remember who each car belonged to. Alcohol definately helped!!

lol we were havign a hell of a time remembering who some were... and the dick was jay van....lol

Sunday, January 10, 2010 7:05 AM
just a ? and i dont know but do they have e-85 there?

Sunday, January 10, 2010 10:21 AM
Well, it's Ohio.... I don't think they have anything better to do than grow corn

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Monday, January 11, 2010 7:45 AM
Tyler Wichers wrote:just a ? and i dont know but do they have e-85 there?

http://e85vehicles.com/e85-stations/e85-stations-in-ohio.html

my carDomain updated 10/31/09 Forged and Supercharged

Thursday, January 14, 2010 4:15 PM
their is an e85 location in wadsworth giant eagle sells it.

horsepower is how hard you hit the wall, Torque is how far you push the wall with you
Saturday, January 16, 2010 10:13 AM
I'd LOVE to say im going to make it. But not gonna get my hopes up like last year to have somethin happen again and not be able to make. The fact its going to be even further north east sucks to. We REALLY need to have something mpre central.

Saturday, January 16, 2010 10:38 AM
I did it where I did it because it's near lordstown. The best bashes have always been in Ohio. We're all familiar with it, that's here it will stay unless someone else wants to do it. I don't drive the farthest by any means but anymore then 10 hrs is too much for me personally. Last year was 9.5 and that was doable. Maybe next year we'll go more central Ohio. But we all liked Thompson, and that's another reason why I chose it

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Saturday, January 16, 2010 10:47 AM
I understand that completely. I would be looking at almost double your thoughts on time. So really to much lol. We're not all machines like lenko driving for a few days LOL

Saturday, January 16, 2010 12:05 PM
You guys just don't enjoy driving enough then!

And we would do it all over again, but we've got a little Lenko on the way soon so the 5-day drives to the Bash are over for now. Plus work, it's hard to get 2 weeks off in the middle of summer when you're the low man on the seniority list. Maybe if we win the lottery sometime soon...?

And the Ohio bashes were the second best - best was St. Louis by far. Getting humped by Ryne at the top of the Gateway Arch was... ummm... memorable! Although nothing beats a GM factory tour. Maybe you should plan the bashes in Bowling Green, KY?

Saturday, January 16, 2010 7:57 PM
John Lenko wrote:You guys just don't enjoy driving enough then!

And we would do it all over again, but we've got a little Lenko on the way soon so the 5-day drives to the Bash are over for now. Plus work, it's hard to get 2 weeks off in the middle of summer when you're the low man on the seniority list. Maybe if we win the lottery sometime soon...?

And the Ohio bashes were the second best - best was St. Louis by far. Getting humped by Ryne at the top of the Gateway Arch was... ummm... memorable! Although nothing beats a GM factory tour. Maybe you should plan the bashes in Bowling Green, KY?

I agree with John. The drive is the most fun for me.

Of course a bash is not a Bash unless you have Lenko.

FU Tuning

Saturday, January 16, 2010 8:50 PM
wow there was one in st louis?

where the hell was i then....

Trailer Queen corvette wanna-be with 40 coats of wax and powdercoating that soaks in.
Sunday, January 17, 2010 10:12 AM
the St. Louis bash was back in '03. The caravans to the bash are almost as much fun as the event itself always a good time.

Dave
Sideways is the best way to drive
07 Cool GXP
14.55 E/T
2.078 60'FT.

Sunday, January 17, 2010 12:24 PM
Too Whiney wrote:Of course a bash is not a Bash unless you have Lenko.

Aww, thanks John

I wish I could have made one in the last... 4 years...

Sunday, January 24, 2010 11:23 AM
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search