help ABS n DRL problem - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
help ABS n DRL problem
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 3:53 PM
almost every time im leaving my garage or suddenly stop at a red light, my abs and t/c light will come on and actually i have no abs when this happens (i said this happens almost every time, but not all the time) if i turn the car off and on again in that moment, the light will go out n the car runs fine... i checked and cleaned the abs wires that are on the tires and all the fuses related to that but they seem to b ok and nothing happened, what could it be?
and also since i bought the car, my drls dont work( 2001 sunfire) the light flashes 3 or 4 times on the drivers side every time i get to drive and then the service light comes on, i changed the drl relay cause i thought that was the problem but no.. the fuses are ok also. when i unliock the car only the drivers side light flashes 2 or 3 times... any ideas?
thnx

Re: help ABS n DRL problem
Thursday, March 24, 2005 12:04 PM
not sure about the abs, but you probally have a burnt out bulb on the pass. side since you said that the driver side light flashes. make sure you check both the low/high beams (from exp.) on my 2002 z24 my pass. side light both the high and low beam filament went out. so i replaced that and my drl lights on the dash still flashed app. my drivers high beam was not but the low beams work fine. so chances are its the bulb. hope this helps
Jason

Jason
http://www.cardomain.com/id/2002cavalierz24
Saturday, March 26, 2005 5:04 PM
thnx 2002chevyz24 ill get my bubls changed..
and bout the ABS and TC now its on every time i drive... i mean the car can be on in parking or drive or reverse but stopped and the light will not come on until y hit the gas... i dont like this situation i was getting used to ABS
Sunday, March 27, 2005 12:55 PM
would you believe me if i tell you that after filling up my gas tank my ABS and TC lights haven't showed up again!? this car is sooo weird! hehe
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search