Matt Teske Cavalier - Parts Garage Sale! - North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Matt Teske Cavalier - Parts Garage Sale!
Tuesday, July 05, 2011 2:06 PM
Hey All,

Well, many of you may not even know who I am, but I was one of the original J-Body tuners back in the day. My Cavalier finally saw its final hours recently, but not before I removed the remaining parts. Some cool stuff that I think some people may want. Here is a list:

- Original TRD Cavalier body kit
- Wilwood 12" Front Brakes
- 95-02 Cavalier Carbon fiber ram air hood
- Motegi TRAK Lite forged 19" wheels
- RO_JA Formula 5 19" wheels
- Cavalier/Sunfire Autopower 4-point roll cage
- 2.4L Venom fuel rail w/ RC injectors
- 95-03 J-Body Addco Rear Sway Bar

Click here to see all of the classified posts:

http://www.j-body.org/members/cavman/classifieds/

To all of you still wrenching and tuning J-Bodies, keep it up! The best times I ever had within this industry was with the J-Body community and I still have many friends I talk to that I met through the JBO. Thanks for helping me clean out my garage!

- Teske

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, July 05, 2011 4:25 PM

Re: Matt Teske Cavalier - Parts Garage Sale!
Tuesday, July 05, 2011 2:17 PM
Teske!

<3 you bro.

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 2:17 PM
wow, a legend leaving the scene.
good luck with the sale!

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 2:27 PM
LOL, hey guys. Thanks for saying hello.

And I am not leaving the scene really. Honestly, never really left, but my J-Body days just sorta faded away. I've kept busy in the scene. Built a Scion tC that was on the cover of PAS in 2007:

Under Teske Design I am now working with clients like Five Axis and managing the branding for their product line, FIVE:AD (www.fivead.net). Which, in turn lead to the latest car I own, a Five Axis Edition Toyota Prius:

Start the timer now for when Erod will chime in and say something about my being a granola boy from Portland, lol. But seriously, the J-Body days were the best. I have to just say goodbye to some of what's left and make room whatever comes next basically.

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 2:38 PM
Wow...some nice parts for sale

Good luck with the new project

Jason
99 Z24

LG0/LD9 for Life
10 Year Bash Veteren
Tuesday, July 05, 2011 3:05 PM
Matt the Prius is gorgeous. but i think you are safe from Erod's funny jabs as he's pretty much non-existant on here now. He's now a regular on the CSS.net boards. So does this mean you're finally letting your J-body go?

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 3:11 PM
you got mail about the fuel rail!!

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 3:16 PM
Quick question, did the Baer breaks you owned before, were those prototypes? And did they go on ian laceys car?

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 3:24 PM
hey hit me up on aim........
and you cant post that @!#$ here

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 3:42 PM
wow that prius is awesome! do a sienna motor swap on it LOL

awesome prices, sir.

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 3:56 PM
i know who you are.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 4:06 PM
hey man you still doing the ekset clothing thing?

My car was made with wrenches, Not chopsticks.
Tuesday, July 05, 2011 4:08 PM
but you deserve a garage sale pass.... you pioneer of j-body world... its no different than columbus day!

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 6:50 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone. Nice to hear some kind words and know that I am not a total ghost, lol.

And even if Erod doesnt say something here, he will on Facebook or something. And yes, Ekset is still going, but we haulted production for new lines in the last few years. Coming out of the economic lows it was hard to get new things moving. Still re-assessing some things there.

Thanks for the compliments on the Prius as well. Compliments go to FIVE:AD for their quality parts and designs. Otherwise... it would just be stock and well, not near as cool. And thanks for letting things slide Vincent.

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 7:00 PM
I had forgotten how much I love your car. Good luck with everything. I may see if my trucking company would cut a deal on shipping some wheels.

Sig'less since '02!
Tuesday, July 05, 2011 10:03 PM
i have seen the white suby and the supra with your logo on it at a car show here in vallejo ca. FATlace classic to be exact. wish i would have had a chance to see the cav in person though.

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 10:22 PM
redbeansandrice wrote:I had forgotten how much I love your car. Good luck with everything. I may see if my trucking company would cut a deal on shipping some wheels.

eff a trucking company just ship them ups. i shipped 19s once to texas for under 100.. or go to greyhound

Monday, August 29, 2011 1:54 PM
Hey man what u all got left very happy with the front addco sway bar by the way pm me what ya got and thanks again Matt
Wednesday, November 09, 2011 9:50 PM
Didn't realize you were in P-Town. Might be interested in some of the items, rail, cage and Formula 5's. You still have that stuff and where you/they located? I have monday's completely off so thats the best day for me.

PSN ID: Phatchance249

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search