Part out koni and sportlines and lots more - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Part out koni and sportlines and lots more
Wednesday, November 12, 2014 7:18 AM
I am not sure what keeps happening here, I posted a ad in classifieds and it was deleted, then I posted a ad in regional forums, found pictures again, etc.... guess what, its gone now too, not sure if this is a mod or someone deleting this or what but if anyone is interested.
I have Koni reds/sportlines with mounts, 2.4 ebay intake, ld9 plug and play neon coil conversion, 00-02 cavalier headlights and maybe a few more items, sorry that there is little details but just getting frustrating having to keep typing the same thing over. If you have any questions on prices or want pictures or more info, message me on here or email me at rick_021808@hotmail.com

2000 Cavalier Z24 5spd - Intake, Dynomax muffler, Hawk Pads, Powerslot rotors, Sportlines/Koni reds, Neon Coil, MSD 8.5 Wires - **SOLD**
2014 Kia Forte Koup SX 6spd - 1.6L Turbo - My new car
2015 Kia Sorento EX V6 AWD - Wifes Car

Re: Part out koni and sportlines and lots more
Wednesday, November 12, 2014 8:04 AM
pmed
Wednesday, November 12, 2014 8:06 AM
Rick wrote:I am not sure what keeps happening here, I posted a ad in classifieds and it was deleted, then I posted a ad in regional forums, found pictures again, etc.... guess what, its gone now too, not sure if this is a mod or someone deleting this or what but if anyone is interested.
I have Koni reds/sportlines with mounts, 2.4 ebay intake, ld9 plug and play neon coil conversion, 00-02 cavalier headlights and maybe a few more items, sorry that there is little details but just getting frustrating having to keep typing the same thing over. If you have any questions on prices or want pictures or more info, message me on here or email me at rick_021808@hotmail.com

The ads in classifieds expire after 30 days, but you don't have to type in the ad again after that, just click renew. Here, let me quote the text from the jbo board:

"Ads expire one month from the date they are posted. You are able to renew an ad once it has expired by logging in to the ad editor and clicking the "RENEW" button once an ad has expired."

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 8:30 AM
Tony Ellis wrote:
Rick wrote:I am not sure what keeps happening here, I posted a ad in classifieds and it was deleted, then I posted a ad in regional forums, found pictures again, etc.... guess what, its gone now too, not sure if this is a mod or someone deleting this or what but if anyone is interested.

The ads in classifieds expire after 30 days, but you don't have to type in the ad again after that, just click renew. Here, let me quote the text from the jbo board:

"Ads expire one month from the date they are posted. You are able to renew an ad once it has expired by logging in to the ad editor and clicking the "RENEW" button once an ad has expired."

Thanks, never noticed that, not sure what happened to my other regional post though, oh well...
here is a link to the classified ad if anyone is interested
Classified ad

2000 Cavalier Z24 5spd - Intake, Dynomax muffler, Hawk Pads, Powerslot rotors, Sportlines/Koni reds, Neon Coil, MSD 8.5 Wires - **SOLD**
2014 Kia Forte Koup SX 6spd - 1.6L Turbo - My new car
2015 Kia Sorento EX V6 AWD - Wifes Car

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 10:46 PM
How much do want for shocks and brake rotors and coils.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search