Induction Dynamics 2.4 CAI - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Induction Dynamics 2.4 CAI
Friday, February 18, 2005 10:05 PM
Does anybody have this intake yet? Just wondering how good it works?

Slow now, but not for long

Re: Induction Dynamics 2.4 CAI
Saturday, February 19, 2005 9:56 AM
Good luck ordering from them. There web site has been down for over 2 weeks. You can view the products but can't order or get pricing. And if you try emailing or calling they never call you back. have left about 8 messages and have yet to hear a response. So i went with another company. aem has one and i think its cheaper.
Saturday, February 19, 2005 10:11 AM
not sure about thier sales but thier stuff is very very good

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Sunday, February 20, 2005 8:28 AM
yeah i have it on my alero i love it and the fact that its coated on the inside i think it doesn't heat up like my botleg one i made from our stock air box and a 95 eclipse cold air. its a diffent sound than the WAI because its in your fender. I could barely fit the filter in my fender wall so good lucky to you cav guys i had to make a dimple in my windshield fluid res to fit it in there. it took two months to get mine when i got it two years ago and customs lost a peice of the pipe. It took a week of arguing about the missing peace with someone then they sent me out the part and i got it 2weeks later because they send the pipes out to get coated somewhere else. it didnt bother me to much cause i wasnt driving my car anyway at that time. Over all though a very good product.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search