hyperground system - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
hyperground system
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:11 AM
ok it says its for the cavy. http://www.gravanatuning.com/applications/1999_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Coupe_2.4.aspx/2/1964/_HyperGround_System
does anyone have a ground kit? would it be a ok buy? my friends have a few on like del sols and stuff and they like it but i know cavalier is a whole diff ball field. if no one has one has anyone read up or know if it would do any good. i have my turbo kit and im just doing extra small things to just help boost up performance. im keepin stock internals and running a 6psi T3 turbo. so any info would be good.thanx

Re: hyperground system
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:25 AM
i believe several people have a ground kit. if you'd like to ask different people about how they like them, go ahead and ask some of the people in this post.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 9:53 AM
just buy some wire at your local HW store....

Matt

Quote:

What day is it again?.... I don't sleep enough.....

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 10:31 AM
^^^ agree, Here's a better link for you 5spd Z:

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=2&i=275925&t=185093#275925

Fact 1:

“Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely
true.
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 10:55 AM
There is group purchase going on for a grounding kit. It is $60.00 and that includes shipping. I am getting one. People from the STI/WRX forum seem to like this kit. Hypergrounding is to expensive for some wire. Mine should be here this week so i will let you know. A friend of mine has it and is happy. Said the car seem to run better idle better few little things here.

you can alway buy wire but some of that wire is depending on what you get and can add up to be almost what you pay for what is selling on the group purchase
Here is the group purchase:
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=50&i=10284&t=10284

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 11:44 AM
Mylife75 wrote:you can alway buy wire but some of that wire is depending on what you get and can add up to be almost what you pay for what is selling on the group purchase

Well, I put that through my Engrish - English translator, and it seems that you are trying to say that a diy grounding kit will come out to $60. I'd tend to agree with you, as long as the person putting that kit together wears a helmet on the short bus.

Originally posted by MSD
I have an 03 5-speed Cavy, and when I race.. I shift at 6300-6500. That method (coupled with the fact that the guy probably couldn't drive for @!#$) allowed me to keep up with/have a slight lead on an 04 Mustang GT.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 11:56 AM
you can alway buy wire but some of that wire is depending on what you get and can add up to be almost what you pay for what is selling on the group purchase

Translation;

You can always buy some wire from a local source. Depending on where you get the wire it can be costly, and may add up to $60 or more with all parts. Wny not get something that is already premade.

See what happens when you are typing at work and someone walks around the corner

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search