Is there a TURBO kit out there? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Is there a TURBO kit out there?
Saturday, March 05, 2005 10:09 AM
Has anyone installed a Turbo Kit onto their Sunfire/Cavalier? If so where did you go to purchase it and how is the performance? Don't want to spend 4500.00 on a supercharger, let me know??!!!

Re: Is there a TURBO kit out there?
Saturday, March 05, 2005 10:13 AM
lots of people have. there Hahn Turbo kit, build your own, lots of other choices. go look in the boost forum

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Saturday, March 05, 2005 10:15 AM
Check out
CavalierConnection
JBody Performance
Also check out ebay for turbo's , you'de be very surprised . Good Luck ...

Saturday, March 05, 2005 11:57 AM
Blackmist1323 wrote:Has anyone installed a Turbo Kit onto their Sunfire/Cavalier? If so where did you go to purchase it and how is the performance? Don't want to spend 4500.00 on a supercharger, let me know??!!!

Check the FAQ section/ search.

Saturday, March 05, 2005 12:53 PM
Go search, the boost forum, you'll find all the info you need plus some. Quite a few people are running boost on here, with pretty good results.

Tim

"Hey man is that a Cavalier?" "Yeah." What you got in it?" "It's stock." "Oh."
Dimebag
Darrell
Abbott
R.I.P
8/20/66
12/8/04
Saturday, March 05, 2005 6:13 PM
Wow I can't believe he hasn't got flamed for not searching yet... You are VERY lucky.
Saturday, March 05, 2005 7:14 PM
/\ im not the only one thinking that

Saturday, March 05, 2005 10:42 PM
no shyt right i got bitched the @!#$ out when i first started
Sunday, March 06, 2005 6:18 AM
I'm sitting here in shock that someon is dumb enough to make this post.... I'm not even gonna get into it this is just to easy

but to answer your question no not a single turbo is on a J-body anywhere and noone has ever produced one, they just decieded to add a BOOST forum 2 down from performance

Sunday, March 06, 2005 11:58 AM
^^^^^lol.....pwned. Come on give the guy a break. If they didn't post what would we discuss?

"Beer, the cause of, and solution to, all of lifes problems..."
-Homer
My SRT-4
Mopar Stage 2, Mopar BOV, Mopar STS, Booger Bushings, B&B Turbo Back 3" Exhaust, Greddy Turbo Timer, Greddy Profec B Spec 2 EBC, Injen Intake, Rage Wastegate Actuator, Zex Inercooler Sprayer, ES Motor Mount Inserts, $20 Oil Catch Can, MSD Ignition Coil, MSD 8.5mm Ignition wires, NGK Spark Plugs, SRT A/F Ratio Gauge by AutoMeter in a custom pod
Sunday, March 06, 2005 12:17 PM
we would discuss boost in the boost forum

on the top EVERYthign that has to do with the performance forum is says

"Performance Forum
Discussions about performance modifications to j-body automobiles which do not involve any kind of forced induction or nitrous. Topics in any way related to turbo or supercharger should go in the Boost forum, and nitrous topics in the Nitrous Oxide forum."

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search