anyone know a site to get copper header gaskets - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anyone know a site to get copper header gaskets
Saturday, March 05, 2005 11:14 AM
i am gettin a weapon r header put on my car and all the auto shops around me dont have copper gaskets for the headers...does anyone know a site or can atleast help me out wit anythin better than copper as a gasket .

Re: anyone know a site to get copper header gasket
Saturday, March 05, 2005 11:38 AM
Well find someplace that sells deae copper sheets, and make your own.

Fact 1:

“Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely
true.
Saturday, March 05, 2005 12:19 PM
I ordered a replacment from GM off of www.gmpartsdirect.com. I think i paid 27 bucks for it and it was here in about 1 week. The part number is 90537696
Make sure you replace the other gaskets that weapon r sent you because i heard they are junk and burn up. I just went to a local muffler shop and got something close to the gaskets they sent and trimmed them to fit

Saturday, March 05, 2005 2:59 PM
im getting my pacesetter header put on soon do i need a new gasket? i think it came with one i cant remember and its in my car so im not going to look but if it didnt do i need a new one?

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies
Saturday, March 05, 2005 10:27 PM
Why can't you use the original gasket?

Originally posted by MSD
I have an 03 5-speed Cavy, and when I race.. I shift at 6300-6500. That method (coupled with the fact that the guy probably couldn't drive for @!#$) allowed me to keep up with/have a slight lead on an 04 Mustang GT.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search