What happened to Event? - Performance Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
What happened to Event?
Sunday, March 06, 2005 10:26 AM
I haven't seen him posting, did he ever get his engine done?

Re: What happened to Event?
Sunday, March 06, 2005 10:58 AM
WTF?
there is another post in OT about him

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Sunday, March 06, 2005 11:01 AM
here it is

and i dont think asking what happened to Event is a performance issue

Sunday, March 06, 2005 1:52 PM
99redz24 wrote:here it is

and i dont think asking what happened to Event is a performance issue

Sure it is, you guys all rode his sack and listened to everything he said like it was gospel.
Sunday, March 06, 2005 3:03 PM
i never took it as gospel, but Event is very knowledgable about cars. but for those of you who aren't premium and catn't get into OT, Event doesn't come around the site anymore because of all the stupid @!#$. Like the 17 posts a day asking which intake is better. He still hangs out though, heard he stopped by some club's meet the other week.

Land Pirates sail the open roads
DISCLAIMER: If anything I say offends you, I don't care..wear a helmet. Also, the information
I post is what I know to the best of my knowledge. If I am wrong, please correct me so that
others as well as myself may learn.
Premium sinc 6-17-04
Sunday, March 06, 2005 3:14 PM
gospel? hardly. he is a very smart person when it comes to cars. he knows more about J's than most people on this site so it made sense to listen to him.
i was hanging out with him last nite at the club meet

Sunday, March 06, 2005 9:39 PM
land pirates cavalier wrote:i never took it as gospel, but Event is very knowledgable about cars. but for those of you who aren't premium and catn't get into OT, Event doesn't come around the site anymore because of all the stupid @!#$. Like the 17 posts a day asking which intake is better. He still hangs out though, heard he stopped by some club's meet the other week.

You don't have to be premium to get into the the off-topic forum. Anybody can use it as long as they are signed in.
Sunday, March 06, 2005 10:27 PM
tell him to come back...hes a god to us weekend learners!!!

this useless post brought to you by the alcoholic known as LUNDiS

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search