car want to cut off in the middle of sharp turns - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
car want to cut off in the middle of sharp turns
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 6:07 AM
this morning when i was picking up my girl friend. i took a turn to the right sharper than i usually do and the lights went out as if the cut off and the theft light cut on.......my radio was on so i don't know if the car died on me....also the doors were unlocked and the heater was on if this would cuase any of these problems....also i had a new motor put in about three weeks ago.......what do you guys think it could be? when i turn normally the car is fine, just wondering if there is somthing i don't know about the car's computer. or if there is bad wiring somwhere.

racing a ford is like racing a fat kid.

Re: car want to cut off in the middle of sharp tur
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 7:27 AM
listening... this is interesting.

---

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 8:08 AM
guessing that you took the corner sharp enough to slosh the oil in your crankcase around which tripped the oil sensor and you stalled out. ask anyone about the #3 bearing, it will have you wanting a baffled oil pan.
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 8:59 AM
i went out to check with the radio off its a malfunctioned theft system the lights cut for a sec due to a short its all good.......also the motor never stalled the stupid theft light just came on.................oh yeah i already spun the bearing in my last motor at a motor cross track here.....i was under warranty and trying to mess up that old engine Success!!!!! no probs here....glad too i have no more money to spend on the car for about two more months.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 9:43 AM
where can you buy the oil pan baffels for the 2.4's?
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 1:50 PM
listening

Thursday, March 10, 2005 10:22 PM
sheet metal and a tig.
Thursday, March 10, 2005 10:30 PM
ok, also i got that problem fixed i dissarmed the theft system when i got my new alarm put in. at least it stoped the light from comming on and my h lights from cutting out.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search