2.4l twin cam engine build - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2.4l twin cam engine build
Thursday, November 14, 2013 1:03 PM
Hey guys, I have a 2.4l twin cam supercharged and i am looking to build the motor but i cant seem to find a kit or even cams or valves that fit the 2.4l ld9, could something lead me in the correct direction! That would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Chris

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker

Re: 2.4l twin cam engine build
Thursday, November 14, 2013 2:50 PM
turbotechracing.com

Be sure to search (google) part numbers though. I found a lot a parts for my build way cheaper than them. Cams...call Bullet Cams out of Memphis. They'll hook ya up. You could just buy my build motor lol.

2004 Cavalier Sedan
Thursday, November 14, 2013 3:41 PM
yeah but then i have to rewire and what not man

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Thursday, November 14, 2013 4:28 PM
I thought new cam grinds are no longer available for the LD9?

GMR has got nothing on this
Thursday, November 14, 2013 4:57 PM
Last I talked to Bullet they said they could. Maybe not anymore??? It's been almost a year since I talked to them I guess.

And OP I have a built LD9 not eco.

2004 Cavalier Sedan
Thursday, November 14, 2013 5:21 PM
i just want the best possible build, my motor only has 112k on it, just had supercharger installed this week, now i wanna build it so it doesnt blow

Thursday, November 14, 2013 9:21 PM
if this bullet has blanks and can grind them to whatever spec its news to me but, ill give the benefit of the doubt. prove my assumption incorrect.

valves, i can get you. 2.3 pump swap parts, i can get you. ported head, i can get you. cams, depending on your cash flow, i can get you.

RIP silver car. You will be missed.
Friday, November 15, 2013 6:39 AM
-Z Yaaaa- wrote:if this bullet has blanks and can grind them to whatever spec its news to me but, ill give the benefit of the doubt. prove my assumption incorrect. /quote]

Dang, just called them back today. They don't have blanks anymore, but you may be able to send them your stock cams for regrind to the specs you'd like. Best thing to do is just call. (662) 893-5670

2004 Cavalier Sedan
Friday, November 15, 2013 4:44 PM
Web cams will do hard welds and regrind on your stock cams for 800$ thats what im doing pricey but worth it. I called alot of cam companys and they were all i found.

I Love My J ♡
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search