further secret cam info - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
further secret cam info
Thursday, March 19, 2015 6:17 AM
Ok read the secret cam swap thread. My question is is it really worth the $ and how does it respond to boost. Plus with the ho cam and towers will computer read that or will ho need tuning ?

Re: further secret cam info
Sunday, June 19, 2016 4:57 PM
For any cams other than the "Secret" intake cam you will need to have the intake cam modded for the power steering hex and cam position sensor and you have to have the tower bored for the 35mm lifters or you'll have to get the brackets and ps pump from any 2.3 HO. I have the HG2 cams and had them modded for my new engine build.
Monday, June 20, 2016 4:03 AM
Dale Young wrote:For any cams other than the "Secret" intake cam you will need to have the intake cam modded for the power steering hex and cam position sensor and you have to have the tower bored for the 35mm lifters or you'll have to get the brackets and ps pump from any 2.3 HO. I have the HG2 cams and had them modded for my new engine build.

Your information is not completely true Dale.

You do not need the cam position pad welded on this has be proven before.

Also there is other cams besides the secret and HO's, that do not require housing boring.

FU Tuning

Saturday, August 27, 2016 10:42 AM
I stand corrected however if he wants it to run in sequential mode instead of batch fire mode then the cam position sensor IS required.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search