Megan Catback Exhaust - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Megan Catback Exhaust
Tuesday, September 12, 2017 2:19 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew how this exhaust sounded, I know it is a cheaper exhaust and similar in design to "fart cans" but i can't justify spending nearly 1k for a magnaflow exhaust. It also comes with a silencer but that comes at the cost of power.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you ain't first, you're last." -- Ricky Bobby (Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby)

Re: Megan Catback Exhaust
Wednesday, September 13, 2017 6:37 AM
From what I recall they sound like crap. Why not take the car to a local exhaust shop? Custom 2.5" won't run you more than 4 or 500 all the way back with a decent muffler. If not, look into this:

Mandrel Bent Exhaust

"In Oldskool we trust"
Wednesday, September 13, 2017 8:33 AM
yeah i figured it would, but i was just seeing if it would because they don't run much more than $325. thanks for the help though and ill look into that website for sure.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you ain't first, you're last." -- Ricky Bobby (Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby)
Tuesday, September 19, 2017 6:55 AM
Y3llowCav wrote:From what I recall they sound like crap. Why not take the car to a local exhaust shop? Custom 2.5" won't run you more than 4 or 500 all the way back with a decent muffler. If not, look into this:

Mandrel Bent Exhaust

THIS! ^^^

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Friday, September 22, 2017 9:55 AM
Crap. I overspent throwing my own exhaust together and having a shop do it. Lesson learned I guess. Overspent by like $50 lol but I'm cometely satisfied with my exhaust.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search