injectors and fuel pump for ecotec - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
injectors and fuel pump for ecotec
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 8:32 PM
where can i find a set of higher flow injectors and a higher flowing fuel pump for an 04 ecotec...also does anyone make timing gears for ecos yet...and what is a good aftermarket clutch and flywheel to go with for everyday driving but running it hard at nights and occasionally at the track....thanks

I AM the man from Nantucket

Re: injectors and fuel pump for ecotec
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 8:39 PM
also where is a good inexpensive place to get a header for ecos thanks

I AM the man from Nantucket
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 8:06 AM
the walbro 255 lph pump for an integra (1994 i think) is the one that fits very well in the ecotecs. for injectors, you dont need them unless you are running alot of boost or nitrous. the only injectors that fit are 30lb/hr or larger made by Accel which will not want to idle on a stock motor. the fuel will need to be trimmed back with an safc or atleast an afpr.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 8:08 AM
i also think the gm 2.4L s/c injectors will fit...someone has done it before on the 03+
they are 310cc injectors (about 30lb/hr)

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 8:22 PM
Hey,

On the way home, car lost power. I'm pretty sure its the fuel pump! instead of getting a replacement OEM, which fuel pump should I get? MSD, Walboro? Might as well upgrade the fuel pump. Can you guys tell me which aftermarket fuel pumps I can get and where??

"FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DRIVE STOCK"

Sunday, January 24, 2010 7:21 PM
02ECOTECIMPORTKILLER wrote:Hey,

On the way home, car lost power. I'm pretty sure its the fuel pump! instead of getting a replacement OEM, which fuel pump should I get? MSD, Walboro? Might as well upgrade the fuel pump. Can you guys tell me which aftermarket fuel pumps I can get and where??

FYI

i just payed $600 cdn for a new stock fuel pump with install. I wish i had had the time to shop for an aftermarket one when my old one blew. I'm sure you can find it cheaper than that!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search