Bending/welding price - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Bending/welding price
Friday, March 07, 2008 10:01 AM
How much did it cost you guys to get your exhaust systems put in?? The pipe bending and welding? Im trying to get a ballpark estimate of how much to save up, and to make sure the place isnt screwing me over...

"You can only feed them semen for so long before their legs fall off."

Re: Bending/welding price
Friday, March 07, 2008 10:18 AM
I always got a good deal... so consider mine the low end.... $150 was for 2 1/4" cat-back piping and install of a new muffler (which I provided). Shop supplied the aluminized piping and did a compression bend on it... so it wasn't bad performing.

Friday, March 07, 2008 10:21 AM
2.5" full stainless, all stainless welds, 2 flanges w/ copper gasket, o2 bungs for o2 sensor, bung for wideband, bung for EGT gauge, labor.... $650.62, i bought the muffler and resonator, and tip my self for abour $125 total. so id say $775 out the door.

Friday, March 07, 2008 10:57 AM
I payed $150 roughly for materials and labor and another $150 for the muffler and resonator. 2 1/4 compression bent / aluminized tubing

Sunday, March 09, 2008 5:19 PM
IM DOING MINE MYSELF, I WORK AT A STAINLESS FAB SHOP, SO IM BUYING MULTIPLE BENDS AND HAVING THEM WELDED TOGETHER, SO I WOULD SAY ABOUT 6 J BENDS, 6FT OF STRAIGHT, PLUS WELDING!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search