New Engine!!! Help!!! - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Engine!!! Help!!!
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 8:54 PM
hi all jbody members i was wanting change my stock engine 2.2l automatic engine to a new better v6. what kinda of engine u suggest to get? i hear the cobalt engines bolt in? and i was thinking of maybe puttin a standard engine cause my car is automatic. i have pics my car if u like to see it its looks amazing my car is on cardomain and rated one best in top 10 cars sunfire in world. please i greatly apprite it thanks i dont know much when comes to engine so be nice to not run into much problems i know when changing engines there allways problems but i dont wanna run into to much haha. please email back thank you

Re: New Engine!!! Help!!!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 6:45 AM
hmmm.

you could swap a 3.8 into it but some fab work and such will be needed. why not swap a better motor in and supercharge or turbo?? would be a lot easier since you would have to swap all owiring and gas tank and such.

I swapped a eco into my 95 that had a 2.2 and put the saab kit on and am happy!

jason

Re: New Engine!!! Help!!!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 6:55 AM
Ya that's what I actually like to do is swap a better engine but dunno which kind or one I can put I like some ideas and pics to see. I like all info I need cause I'm new to the stuff when comes to engine stuff check out my ride if u like. Thanks
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search