Megan Exhaust? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Megan Exhaust?
Monday, August 13, 2012 10:27 PM
I just ordered a Megan cat-back system for my Z. It is ran 2.5 in with a 30in glass pack...has anyone had luck with the megan system?

Re: Megan Exhaust?
Sunday, August 19, 2012 12:53 PM
the DSM guys seem to like them quite a bit, I was going to get a megan steup for my 98, but fell into a different one. what are you going to use for a muffler? or are you not using one?
Sunday, August 19, 2012 4:00 PM
2.5" is overkill on an N/A engine unless you are internally built (e.g. ported and polished, larger cams, higher comp pistons).

Sunday, August 19, 2012 5:36 PM
Mystic02VA (GME Chat) wrote:2.5" is overkill on an N/A engine unless you are internally built (e.g. ported and polished, larger cams, higher comp pistons).

false. bills and stans did a dyno proven test that the 2.5" catback did infact increase power over a 2.25" on a STOCK car.

we've gone over this, mang!

I choose the technology built for land speed records... not the technology built to save on emissions and gas mileage.
Sunday, August 19, 2012 6:03 PM
Iirc, its only available with their fart cannon style muffler, so its going to be loud. In terms of quality, I know of a lot of people that are quite happy with their purchase with MR.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search