Chicago burbs- I'm moving, welder, compressor, oxy fuel setup, impacts, drill press - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Chicago burbs- I'm moving, welder, compressor, oxy fuel setup, impacts, drill press
Tuesday, May 27, 2014 5:50 PM
I'm moving to a place where I won't be able to store half of the tools and equipment I've got in the garage at the house I've been renting. So I'm selling off the things that won't be moving into the spare bedroom at the town home. If anyone is interested in all the tools, compressor, welder I'll let it all go for $900 firm, Hell take the mower too..

I have an old Snap-on 1/2 inch impact and a 2131qt Ingersoll 1/2 I'm parting with $75 each or $120 for both

My Hobart Handler 187 Mig welder, I have 2 2lb spools of .035 309L stainless, 1 2lb spool of .035 fluxcore some spare .035 tips and a Harbor freight auto darken helmet. I also have a welding cart I built a long time ago to hold my mig and tig you can have as well. If your serious feel free to come on by and lay some beads. $650 obo (HTP Tig not included)

I have this old school Delta Milwakee drill press it runs on 110v, won't die and was made just after WW2. the second pic is of the serial number if you want to research it. $200obo

Smith oxy fuel Equipment $250
sw-1 handle
sc205 cutting attchment
sw-205 oxy welding tip
sw-203 oxy welding tip
st-605 heating tip
oxy/acyt regulators
and 35 feet of new hose.

THE stuff that needs some TLC

The electric motor @!#$ the bed on my compressor, Pump spins freely and I installed a new pressure switch a little while ago ( that was 50 shipped)
I'd like $150obo 5hp 240volt 60 gallon

12hp snapper riding mower 30" deck $50
It would surge slightly while running and last year just before winter it stopped running. You can keep the engine going on starting fluid, and the battery is toast.

Non car related stuff

$150
I have a 6ft comfy sac in grey suede, doesn't smell just too big for the place I'm moving, this thing is awesome for watching movies, playing video games.
[URL="http://www.comfysacks.com/comfy-sacks"]Take a look at my sweet sac[/URL]

Re: Chicago burbs- I'm moving, welder, compressor, oxy fuel setup, impacts, drill press
Tuesday, June 03, 2014 8:09 AM
Mower is pending.

Re: Chicago burbs- I'm moving, welder, compressor, oxy fuel setup, impacts, drill press
Sunday, June 08, 2014 6:22 PM
BUMP

Sunday, June 15, 2014 5:47 PM
Smith torch setup sold.

Friday, July 18, 2014 8:16 PM
Everything is sold except for the drill press

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search