FS/FT:Spare parts - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS/FT:Spare parts
Friday, August 05, 2011 6:21 PM
Ok so here are some parts iv bought or removed from my car, theyre taking up space in my shop so here thay are for sale....If interested post up a price..Also VERY interested in trades
Heres what i got in all

Various Felpro gaskets and o-rings leftover from my head set

Stock 2.2 ohv air box

Various Blinker and wiper switches

97 SE moldings

2 steering columns 1 tilt and other isnt..(will part out if u need a spacific part.there are no usable lock cylinders in these)

97 SE corner lights

Pass side c/v axel NEW never used

Re: FS/FT:Spare parts
Saturday, August 06, 2011 7:08 PM
I'd like to get that tilt column, but I have no clue how to remove/install them..

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Saturday, August 06, 2011 7:54 PM
its fairly simple but kind of a pain, it needs a lock cylinder and switches which ill include and a decent steering wheel which ill swap from the other IF you want..but all u have to do is unbolt that cuff joint thing laying at the bottom of the pic. (if u snatch it out it is a huge PAIN to get it back in) then there are 4 bolts under the dashand thats pretty much it...just make me a offer...but it would be a good bit to ship cuz it weighs a good 30 or 40 lbs
Sunday, August 07, 2011 12:03 PM
sunfire badge? (the one on my sedan is chipped all up )

also, where abouts in GA are you?

May the odds be ever in you favor.....

Sunday, August 07, 2011 2:37 PM
albany, make me a offer
Sunday, August 07, 2011 4:44 PM
hmm...i don't know. but for the badge and the tilt column, would you be willing to meet up somewhere halfway?

Sunday, August 07, 2011 6:00 PM
where would half way be and wat do u wanna give for them?
Sunday, August 07, 2011 6:06 PM
so i looked and id be willing to go as far as maybe valdosta cuz thats a good hr and half ride
Monday, August 08, 2011 7:27 AM
Daniel Cooper wrote:so i looked and id be willing to go as far as maybe valdosta cuz thats a good hr and half ride

Valdosta is about halfway anyway. I'll have to talk to Evan about the tilt column....ummm for the badges.....10$ shipped if we dont meet up?

Monday, August 08, 2011 1:03 PM
ok that sounds fine, just so you kno i dont have a pay pal or anything of the sort...but hey i will let you guys kno im kinda in need of some struts..my drivers side front is done for and my pass side back is gettin there.. just incase maybe you have some decent ones around..if you wanna pm me ur address ill ship them out tomorrow i gotta send some other stuff
Monday, August 08, 2011 4:05 PM
Hmm.. I have a full factory suspension sitting at my mom's that she'd like to see gone. Trade for steering column?

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 6:25 AM
Daniel Cooper wrote:ok that sounds fine, just so you kno i dont have a pay pal or anything of the sort...but hey i will let you guys kno im kinda in need of some struts..my drivers side front is done for and my pass side back is gettin there.. just incase maybe you have some decent ones around..if you wanna pm me ur address ill ship them out tomorrow i gotta send some other stuff

or i could just bring you the money when we trade for that column (I'm Ev's girlfriend lol)

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 10:47 AM
that will work..lol yea i figured that i added him on fb ..lol
Friday, October 28, 2011 5:38 PM
Still have all these parts chillin in the shop if anybody wants them

Friday, October 28, 2011 5:49 PM
do the turn signal wiper switches all work. are the compatable with a 2004 sunfire?

Friday, October 28, 2011 6:02 PM
I know both of the wiper switches work and i believe 1 of the blinker switches doesnt work but just incase who ever buys 1 will get both (accidentally mixed them up) and im not 100% sure if it will work on the newer columns...ill ask around

Monday, April 23, 2012 11:26 PM
sooo i still have all this stuff plus some......if no offers are made its goin in the trash

Thursday, July 12, 2012 12:59 PM
sent you a pm about the wiper switch....hit me up!

Sunday, July 15, 2012 6:58 PM
Evofire- replied

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search