Snow J - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Snow J
Thursday, February 13, 2014 5:19 PM
We got a good snow job yesterday and today. My poor Cavaliers are under 13" of the white stuff.

Sedan looks like a Chrysler 300 & the wagon kida looks like a Hearse!! LoL

Been hard at it all day digging out , got 3 piles of the stuff 6' tall!! Only got room in the Inn for 1 so at least the Bird is high an dry!

It is not the snow that hurts my feelings, but all that dog gone salt they throw down everywhere afterwards.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-CAVOdNzIikk/Uv1qovym_wI/AAAAAAAAD-w/C8HvnIXFEEw/s640/SAM_3753.JPG

Re: Snow J
Thursday, February 13, 2014 7:06 PM
Looks like you got a lot of snow there, we don't see snow very often down here. I believe if I walked outside and saw my car like that I think I will cry.

Thursday, February 13, 2014 8:54 PM
I feel your digging pain orlen.We here in Greensboro nc got a crap load as well.I spent two or three hours digging out snow in front of my garage,the end of my driveway was over 3 ft high from the snow plows clearing the road.I had my Tacoma covered with the waterproof cover and cleaned off the cover and removed it to take it out.1st time I used my four wheel drive and ran up and down my mother in laws driveway to make tracks so my wifes cousin who lives next door to the mil could get out.Tonight the roads were clear but icy as crap.My driveway is passable but just covered.The weather let up late today and the temps are suppose to go up to melt this mess.As for sunny nice and dry in the shop of course.Still waiting to get that sending unit so I can proceed with my work and maybe get it inspected next week.My gosh bring spring on I am ready.

Friday, February 14, 2014 4:34 AM
Looked like that here last month when we got close to 18" in about a week's time.

Friday, February 14, 2014 3:57 PM
Today it got up to 68 so I decided to let the top down on the car. One of the good things about the south!!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 12:06 PM
Got another 5-6 inches overnight though officially it was 4.5 . Happened to stop by and check on Lil Red and it's got about 12-14 inches of snow covering it lol, can't get to it to uncover it as there's about 18-24 inches surrounding it . Man this is one snowy winter.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 5:55 PM
Maybe you can get a photo of your Snow J and post on here Spike!

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 4:52 AM
Doubt I'll get back to it to take pics before it melts today and whatever is left will be gone tomorrow with the rain coming so now we get to look forward to flooding. Would've taken one with my phone yest. but what little memory it has was full lol. Lord knows winter is far from over so I have plenty of chances to get snow covered pics .

Saturday, February 22, 2014 7:26 PM
Been snowing here almost every day. There is a j-body behind my truck.... Only kidding, that is pure snow.

I took this picture 2-20-2014

Saturday, February 22, 2014 8:46 PM
My god that is a lot of snow...

Saturday, February 22, 2014 10:40 PM
Umm that is a boat load of snow there buddy.So glad our snow from a wk ago is toast and sunny and dry!I think I will stay in the south where old man winter is not so hostile.I will say that my Tacoma did fine in the snow and my gosh if I had my beloved 2011 civic last week it would have went no where.

Sunday, February 23, 2014 5:38 AM
Not only is that a huge pile of snow, but I can't imagine all the hard work that went into making it that tall!!

I wonder how long that big ole mound will hang around since once piled and packed it takes forever to melt away

Definately not Vert weather.....Bbbrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Sunday, February 23, 2014 8:01 AM
That was all put there with my "made in USA" Ariens snow blower. That thing has gotten a work out this year. We usually don't get that much snow. Last year was probably 25% of what we got this year.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 7:20 PM
How is that big ole' Snow Pile looking these days John?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search