Just a couple of local Craigslisted J's - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Just a couple of local Craigslisted J's
Wednesday, May 14, 2014 6:50 PM
Sweet little old Lady of a J ....LoL

http://roanoke.craigslist.org/cto/4440933011.html

The 2nd one for $800 is right here where I live

http://roanoke.craigslist.org/cto/4469001884.html

Prices seem to be stabilizing these days - I guess folks are coming to the realization that their sets of wheels will not bring them a lottery's winnings!!

Too bad I don't have the room for the Pontiac ...... Well I've always had bad luck with V-6's anyways. The ole-ladys daughter just shelled out $430 to have her intake man gasket replaced on her 94 Skylark 3100 (I didn't have the interest to dive into that thing) ......and it looked like the mechanic had a hard time working on it himself!

Anyways it sure is nice to see a couple of decent looking old J's on the local list to share.

Re: Just a couple of local Craigslisted J's
Wednesday, May 14, 2014 8:39 PM
The 1st listing car looks shiny with new paint and the misc parts for upkeep.The price is a about 1k too much imo.Being a sedan even with condition and so forth it really is not much for than 1k for it being a plain car.The 2nd price not bad and it needs paint,no telling what the car really needs as most skimp out on replacing the shocks,struts,and tougher jobs like the fuel pump and that list might not end sight unseen.I have been checking online for the junkyards and only 1 maybe to check but,not sure it is worth my time as I busy this week.

Friday, May 16, 2014 8:05 AM
One from Ohio by Indiana border 1994 Chevy Cavalier - $800 Body looks to be in great shape.

2 nice ones in Jackson Michigan 1986 Chevy Cavalier Z24 - $800
1991 sunbird convertible - $2000

The only other J I found locally was only fit for a junkyard, supposedly only had 60,000miles but it apparently lived a hard life, even the door jams are rusting away.

Friday, May 16, 2014 12:23 PM
Thanks Spike-

Those Jackson cars are about an hour from me. I need a bigger garage. That Z24 wants to come home with me.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search