Car Movie Database - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Car Movie Database
Thursday, October 23, 2014 10:51 AM
This is a great way to kill time...look up by make/model to see when your car was in a movie/TV show:

http://www.imcdb.org/

I find it funny because I drive my wife crazy when I spot a SkyHawk in a show or movie, now I can be prepared!

Re: Car Movie Database
Thursday, October 23, 2014 11:39 PM
In the movie a view to a kill jame\'s bond there is a 1985 yellow (gold) vert cavy!!! To isolate the searching there are two scene\'s with said car.One is when james is cruising with in pursuit of the lovely blond(name I forgot of her) but over the golden gate I think you see said ride.Second is in the scene with james driving the fire truck in the local town scene you see the yellow vert come to a screeching halt in a intersection.I have this on dvd and often will slow mo it just to see some yellow gold jbody action.The one cool thing is the color of the car is 1985 year specific only!!!!!Yes yellow gold is the color in case your wondering.After a quick check Tanya Robert\'s is the hot blonde in the movie and grace jones and chris walkens (I shorted his name)

Friday, October 24, 2014 8:11 PM
Cool site, just fun to search cars that I used to own.

Sunday, November 23, 2014 12:22 AM
Thanks!,
Made a list of movies to watch because of that.
A lot of movies I've never even heard of, starring with '55 chevs as one of the main cars.
Sill have to see about old hatchbacks + datsuns next.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search