Famous again... - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Famous again...
Sunday, March 27, 2016 6:27 PM

Re: Famous again...
Sunday, March 27, 2016 8:26 PM
Well that is cool but,there using your picture and you get nothing out of it?I know you may not mind it as I have seen my car used in some adds wayyy back and it was my ride.I tried to search and find it again to send a email on my thoughts.I would simple say you pay me for using my picture or remove it.Just my take as no consent was ever asked.What ever are my thoughts unless the site was making good cash using my car as there sell point on a product.

Monday, March 28, 2016 7:08 AM
Since you took the picture, you are the copyright holder of that picture.

If you don't want them using it, you can easily send a cease and desist, but about all they will do is google another picture and yours will no longer be famous.
Monday, March 28, 2016 7:24 AM
It wouldn't bother me about any not being paid. Like Wayne mentioned, they will use what they can come across anyways for free - heck it might as well be mine if that was the case. Enjoy the few seconds of fame and appreciate.....being appreciated!! LoL.

You gotta fall over regarding the irony of the ad though. Radio antenna for sale - Photo of Pauls Bird doesn't even show one

I wonder if you look really really close in the reflections if you might catch a glimpse of Paul and his camera?

Monday, March 28, 2016 7:31 AM
Think I found Paul.....

Maybe I need a life ......

Monday, March 28, 2016 1:17 PM
I wonder if that reflection would force Paul to get a signed release from whoever is next to him in that reflection...if he were to try and sell the picture.
Tuesday, March 29, 2016 5:39 AM
Famous little red car! It is everywhere when you do a search about anything Sunbird.

Friday, April 29, 2016 4:42 PM
You guys are killin me...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search