Good weekend for washing the Cavalier - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Good weekend for washing the Cavalier
Sunday, May 29, 2016 4:12 PM

It was a good weekend took the time to washed the Cavalier, Hey Olden I saw you got busy this winter! Good job !
Attachments
May 28,2016 005 (2).jpg (146k)

Re: Good weekend for washing the Cavalier
Monday, May 30, 2016 1:37 PM
Lovely pair!! What are the specs?
Tuesday, May 31, 2016 10:59 AM
Glad to see you are keeping up with your 2 - 2 buckets!! They are timeless - as always!!

If there was an award for the best of the oldest J-Bodies - I am sure you'd be the winner. Every year these 2 get only more rare, more unique. I imagine finding spares that are specific to your year models are getting painfully hard to source - mainly that front end.

Too bad you don't have the time and money to drop below the border and spend the summer cruising the car shows with these gems!!

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 2:15 PM
Hello Orlen,

Always a pleasure to chat with you, your are very passionate ! Yes I need the chrome and rubber for each door can not find this ,,

I also work on a stabilisation bar, because i have 16 inch of tire and it is not easy because the tank who are at the top for the 1982,

If you come to Canada in the Ottawa region your are welcome, For my wife and I,we never know Orlen the state are always beautiful to travel,

Your time is very appreciated and it is always interesting to see what you do with your project Orlen,

Pierre Vaillant
Attachments
101_2974.jpg (235k)
Nov 11,2014 088.jpg (68k)
Nov 11,2014 087.jpg (80k)
Nov 11,2014 099.jpg (130k)
May 28,2016 001.jpg (230k)

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 7:52 PM
Really nice cars!

Your best bet for trim pieces is probably junkyards at this point.
Tuesday, May 31, 2016 8:34 PM
Nice modded strut bar to fit.I will say the door window belt molding (or sweeps) as I call them are NLA.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search