The King of Cimarrons? - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
The King of Cimarrons?
Thursday, March 01, 2018 1:11 PM
Been awhile since I been around. Still doing my J-Body thing! Picking up parts to get some things done when pretty weather comes around. Came across an engine on EBay for the Wagon from a Yard up in New York when tax time rolled around so I jumped in with both feet and made the purchase. $550 but it comes with a 90 day warranty so I feel like the folks are confident in their parts. Also came with free shipping which was a deal clincher. It is getting terribly difficult to find a good engine for the 85-86 year models - I know those of you that have the even older ones must be digging hard to find good spares these days.

So on to the fun stuff - of all the Fabbed Up J-Bodies......Well, this one should win some kind of an award!

What kind of reaction would something like this grab at a local car show?!?!

Re: The King of Cimarrons?
Thursday, March 01, 2018 2:47 PM
That is pretty trick. They did a nice job on it. Any history on it?
Thursday, March 01, 2018 5:56 PM
Has to be the only one ever made.

A real collector J-Body!

Sunday, September 30, 2018 4:35 PM
Hopefully it has a larger engine - that's a lot of steel to be pulled around by a 4-banger...

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 1:54 PM
A Google search bring up zero info on that one however it does bring up this home made version Lil Limo

Saturday, October 06, 2018 3:27 PM
I wonder if that is the same car? It could be, just had some changes made later on.
Monday, October 08, 2018 12:45 PM
butch nackley wrote:I wonder if that is the same car? It could be, just had some changes made later on.

I don't think so as the home made one they used 2 rear doors they welded to the middle as you can see in the middle glass. The pics in Orlens post look like it was done by a limo builder.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search