MLS head gasket - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
MLS head gasket
Thursday, July 12, 2018 12:20 PM
In car domain is a post from a fieroguy1 about putting a 2.0l turbo engine in a fiero. In this post he mentioned that he is using a MSL headgasket. In a deferent post he mentioned that he copied the build from a guy thar did this with his turbo grand am. The gasket is for a daywoo I believe. Can anyone help in finding the post from the grand am. I called the manufacturer of the gasket

Re: MLS head gasket
Thursday, July 12, 2018 6:58 PM
May be one of these....

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=29&t=48897&a=1

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=29&i=63556&t=63556

Doug in P.R.

92 Pontiac Sunbird LE, 2.0, AT, Red / Black with Grey 155K miles. Hurricane Maria Survivor ! ( It takes a licking and keeps on ticking ! ).....in Salinas, Puerto Rico!

Wednesday, October 31, 2018 1:45 PM
To all I might have found a MLS head gasket for the turbo. Yes this car is still down. Have to work for $to work on it. Also find ,modify parts. If this gasket works then its onto head studs ARP that is. Long time between posts but this bird will fly again.
Monday, November 19, 2018 7:35 AM
I'd heard mention of the Daewoo gasket before, but never found out what it was.
Also good luck with the ARP head studs, I believe from my past searching for something that will work that you will have to get them custom made. They are M11x1.25.
Post up anything you find!

• 86 Skyhawk wagon : 2.0SOHC swap, Megasquirt, 20SEH cam
• 93 Sunbird sedan : 2.0SOHC, Microsquirt, ported head, 10:1
• 88 Sunbird coupe : 2.0SOHC, turbo project car, giant tires
Monday, November 19, 2018 11:27 AM
drivesa5 wrote:I'd heard mention of the Daewoo gasket before, but never found out what it was.
Also good luck with the ARP head studs, I believe from my past searching for something that will work that you will have to get them custom made. They are M11x1.25.
Post up anything you find!

Chris , ARP will make anything for you if you send them a sample, was going to get rod bolts made for my 425 Cadillac in my Monza drag car back in 2010.

Doug in P.R.

92 Pontiac Sunbird LE, 2.0, AT, Red / Black with Grey 155K miles. Hurricane Maria Survivor ! ( It takes a licking and keeps on ticking ! ).....in Salinas, Puerto Rico!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search