Fantastic summer for car meet - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Fantastic summer for car meet
Saturday, September 08, 2018 3:54 PM
Special hello to Orlen,

I never stop checking the post and Orlen you are a real Jbody passionate.
Attachments
37137000_10157051135989947_6509317395750846464_o.jpg (179k)
40475552_10157158094779947_5021202229453914112_n.jpg (97k)
2 .jpg (934k)

Re: Fantastic summer for car meet
Saturday, September 08, 2018 5:56 PM
Hello Pierre, nice car you have, have you ever been to YouTube's "Nick's Garage" aka Indy Auto in Montreal?

Doug in P.R.

92 Pontiac Sunbird LE, 2.0, AT, Red / Black with Grey 155K miles. Hurricane Maria Survivor ! ( It takes a licking and keeps on ticking ! ).....in Salinas, Puerto Rico!

Monday, September 10, 2018 2:57 PM
Agree!
Nice looking hatch, have not seen one around here in years.

Monday, September 10, 2018 4:27 PM
Yeah, that car is in very nice condition. I've not seen one of them in years either.
Saturday, December 29, 2018 11:31 AM
Hello Guy's
No never been to Nick Garage, My wife in I goes few time in a year to Montreal fantastic town.Can you tell me more about Nick garage,

Have good holidays every one !

Pierre
Saturday, December 29, 2018 11:34 AM
Tuesday, January 01, 2019 3:35 PM
Just search " NicksGarage" on YouTube. And Google for the address.

It's in Lavel near Montreal, he welcomes all car makes to visit and show their cars on his YouTube channel.

Mainly a Mopar shop but welcomes anyone and their cars , check it out.

Doug in P.R.

92 Pontiac Sunbird LE, 2.0, AT, Red / Black with Grey 155K miles. Hurricane Maria Survivor ! ( It takes a licking and keeps on ticking ! ).....in Salinas, Puerto Rico!

Sunday, January 06, 2019 6:00 AM
Hi Pierre!!

The folks up North and across the Border really know how to take care of their rides! So Wonderful to see some J-Body Love - as time goes on many a fan has faded away, and the posts get fewer. I know Good Ole Pierre will be one of those around for a long long time. They may never be serious collector material, but sometimes that in itself makes seeing one extra special. If only I had more money and space.....Hahaa!! (Probably a darn good thing I dont!!)

Great Photos!

Believe it or not we still have all 4 in the Sig Below! Tammy still puttering around in her 3rd Gen too.

Sunday, March 24, 2019 4:47 PM
Hello Orlen,

You are a mentor for us I like your post ! Today it is still snowing in the Ottawa Region.

Pierre Vaillant
Attachments
37137000_10157051135989947_6509317395750846464_o.jpg (179k)

Monday, March 25, 2019 8:47 AM
Hope your snow goes away soon and the sun and warm temperatures move in to stay!

It is really pretty this weekend and I had a chance to uncover the Wagon from her cocoon. Pulled the plugs and gave each cylinder a couple shots of oil then turned the engine over to get the oil circulating. It was a treat to actually hear the oil draining back down in the pan while I replaced the plugs and wires. One short turn of the key and the old Wagon fired right up :-)
So she is in the garage now ready to run around in - I baby her nowadays and hardly ever run it out in the rain, such a big change from all the years I used her as my Daily driver. Plans are to do some painting on it this year. I just might bolt that Z-24 Hood on it this year!!
Hoping to do the same to the Pontiac the next pretty weekend I find myself enjoying - I can actually drive around the Pontiac some this year - my it is going to be a challenge trying to decide what to go to the store in this year!! It is so nice to have the 1st gens operational - something ever more special as each year passes.
Not 1st Gen , but I lucked into a 2nd Gen Z-24 at the Lynchburg yard - some 2 hours away - on Saturday and pick up one of those stabilizing bars under the hood between the strut towers. Steal/Deal at just $10.....I've heard some have had a terrible time getting theirs to fit - but shockingly it dropped right into place on the '94 RS Sedan. I guess it has a very straight body, Huh....LoL.

Looks like 2019 is gonna be a Great J-Body year!! Hope everyone has miles of smiles this year!

....Still got all 4

Sunday, June 23, 2019 12:57 PM
Pierre,

Indy Auto/ Nick's Garage on YouTube is having a car meet this Saturday June 29th at 10am.

Address:

1260 Rue Tellier
Laval, Quebec

All cars welcome!

Doug in P.R

Friday, June 28, 2019 9:12 AM
Rain is Sunday the 30th.

Doug in P.R.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search