gooing to the shop - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
gooing to the shop
Wednesday, May 04, 2005 10:56 AM
yep. my 1987 z24 is gooing in for a completed body refresh ,
new trunk lid "no rack", m3 style spoiler like on my bird .
it's red already but i will change the shape possible candy red or fire pepper from acura rsx 2002 ,i ave not decided yet .
once it comes out it will go to garage for 2 new strutt ,2 shock and techn drop kit ,i will put my 17" on from the sunbird .
then get it safety plus tint windows that will be it for this year
next year, if i ave not found a lip, i will make custom kit for it
i don't plan on working on the engine because it run really great right now, it only has 92000kms on her, i will clean engine bay and maybe detail it a bid but that's it.
interior is mint no plans for that at this point

i will be putting on pick here once it's completed

Re: gooing to the shop
Wednesday, May 04, 2005 7:58 PM
Sweet deal glad to here the car is coming along.I myself need some new paint on mine as well keeping it all stock including back to the factory color yella but,a better grade of paint than what gm put on it fo sure.Look forward to seeing the reincarnation of ur ride once revived with new paint all over it.Thinking of either dupont imron or sikkens or kustom color are some of my paint choices I have considered.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 11:03 PM
heh nice another Z to compete with, can't wait to see what you come up with.

1st 1st gen on air.....
Thursday, May 05, 2005 8:52 AM
abby87z24 wrote
Quote:

heh nice another Z to compete with, can't wait to see what you come up with.

L.O.L. i am not wordy .i am not wordy ...

i may due some thing to body kit but i will try to be deferent not to piss off anyone.

Thursday, May 05, 2005 9:36 PM
lol don't worry about pissin me off i know how little there is actually that can be done to the kit. besides it's nice to see some other done up 1stgens... besides i've got some things to show in the next couple weeks or so so keep your eyes open.

1st 1st gen on air.....
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search